PDA

View Full Version : Linked Sewers

flyjedi
30-09-03, 02:11
Is it possible to get between all the zones in neocron through the sewers? If not it damn well should be. It would rock if DoY got shot by copbots and they had to come through sewers. especially if sewers were anarchy zone hehehehe. anyone agree?

Archeus
30-09-03, 02:30
All the pepper park sewers interlink between zones via hack doors.

City Sewers also interlink but at lower levels.

The sewers also extend out into the outzone and are quite huge.

I would guess the sewer system is easily bigger then all of outzone, maybe more.

flyjedi
30-09-03, 02:37
o well in that case i take it back. time to go on an exploring hunt. they are probably all hunting zones htough arn't they?

Archeus
30-09-03, 02:38
I don't think, and the sewers are huge.

Most dangerous thing though is prehaps the aggressors/mutants, and getting stuck in the water.

stalked monkey
30-09-03, 02:50
I found Big Poisonous Spiders down there today, in some sewer in pepper park, lowest level. Biotches too, they spawn trillions of Poisonous Feirce Spiders. Lucky I had a grenade launcher. (H-C spy for the win) Never made it past them.... the spawn rate was too high, I couldnt kill em all. Nice leveling.

lullysing
30-09-03, 02:57
Originally posted by Archeus
All the pepper park sewers interlink between zones via hack doors.

City Sewers also interlink but at lower levels.

The sewers also extend out into the outzone and are quite huge.

I would guess the sewer system is easily bigger then all of outzone, maybe more.
Ok, rapid fire answering :
false
false
true
true(maybe)

The pp sewers hackdoors get you back to the beginning of the same place ( the pattern ressembles an @ in pp sewers).

The regular sewers under plaza and vr do not interconnect... each sewer is a dungeon in itself

The citymainsewers are , however, connected amongs Themselves and allow you to exit at various spots in the outzone and/or pepper 3.

The fact that the mainsewer zones are very long and big , i would tend to say that yes, the mainsewer tunnels are actually bigger than the outzone, but only if you don't count the oz storages.