PDA

View Full Version : Face of Mankind> Neocron (apparently)

Hell-demon
29-09-03, 21:06
Well as we all know Forseti has gone to join fomk yada yada. Now I was intrigued by this MMORPG so I checked out their site. Now I came across a very interesting thread on their forum. Apparently Neocron players gate crashed their forums saying they stole concepts from our beloved game.

For some wierd reason I cant register to check out the main general discussion forum there. But NC is being bad mouthed by fomk. Now Im not suggesting we go start a huge war with fomk, and Im not trying to advertise this game because its against rules and because its not even complete.

But the reason Im posting this is because they are bad mouthing us. Sure we got problems but playing the offline demo and assuming Neocron is crap is just plain dumb. What Im trying to say is Im a bit madf at them for making assumptions.

I think well stick by our game because we know its cool:D

Heres the link to the pageclick me! (http://forum.fomk.com/viewtopic.php?t=94&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=5668c3065d213d3371d25409cb6a0587)

Nullifidian
29-09-03, 21:09
Originally posted by Hell-demon
Well as we all know Forseti has gone to join fomk yada yada. Now I was intrigued by this MMORPG so I checked out their site. Now I came across a very interesting thread on their forum. Apparently Neocron players gate crashed their forums saying they stole concepts from our beloved game.

For some wierd reason I cant register to check out the main general discussion forum there. But NC is being bad mouthed by fomk. Now Im not suggesting we go start a huge war with fomk, and Im not trying to advertise this game because its against rules and because its not even complete.

But the reason Im posting this is because they are bad mouthing us. Sure we got problems but playing the offline demo and assuming Neocron is crap is just plain dumb. What Im trying to say is Im a bit madf at them for making assumptions.

I think well stick by our game because we know its cool:D

Heres the link to the pageclick me! (http://forum.fomk.com/viewtopic.php?t=94&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=5668c3065d213d3371d25409cb6a0587)

Quite the opposite, man. The folks at FOM constantly close threads, delete posts, etc. that badmouth Neocron. They have said over and over that the FOM forums are not for saying ANYTHING about Neocron, good, bad, or otherwise.

Hell-demon
29-09-03, 21:11
We must seem bad to them seeing as some of our members accused them of that stuff:(

enablerbr
29-09-03, 21:12
well you'll find current neoaddicts and ex-addicts at FOMK. me included.:D

Hell-demon
29-09-03, 21:16
I know even mayhem mike is there. Beta starts in November so by the time they wanna sign up DoY will be out and theyll definetly go back:D

LTA
29-09-03, 21:24
The fact is currently about 70% of the fomk community are ex ncers which brings it into discussion.
But mods tend to dislike the comparisons and most are like said edited etc.

Haven't seen much of the gatecrashing crap tho, there's thread such as Nc Refugees sign in and who came from neocron etc but i haven't seen many of the neocron peeps come in solely to accuse fom.....

Necron had/still might have the potential it's a great concept just a pity the main bods don't mingle much and leave people feeling cheesed or let the game stagnate.....

The last hope is doy for some peeps and what's that gonna be.... more stuff for the pvpers.... and a faction for people to try their best to rp (those rpers that exist).

I had/have faith in nc but as certain events occur in the place with various official stuff it fades slowly.

KidWithStick
29-09-03, 21:28
mmmmmmmk

i tryed signing up for the beta and it says im already registered...o_O

Nidhogg
29-09-03, 21:31
The only thing to say on this debate is:

NC != FOMK

and that's it.

There will be no anti FOMK flame-war fought on these boards...

N