PDA

View Full Version : How/where is the PvP?

Yamota
29-09-03, 20:06
Ive been playing this game for a week now and altough the game seems cool Ive quickly got tired of fighting mobs, like I do in most games.

So Im wondering, where does the PvP action take room? And is the PvP fun and purposeful? Like controlling/conquering territories that are worth something or are they pointless fragfests?

I play on Saturn.

Yamota
29-09-03, 20:44
Some info would be preciated.

Barar
29-09-03, 20:48
You are joking on Saturn takes place everywhere :D You cant move for getting attacked if ur a Biotech :)

Try Military Base .. Pepper Park .. Any of the ops

You could always just attack someone of red colour

enablerbr
29-09-03, 20:51
LOL. if you up for PVP. then it's pepper park, techhaven, military base, twilight guardian. if your faction is anti TG goto TG held territory. you'll soon find some PVP action.

Yamota
29-09-03, 20:52
Really not after any kind of random PvPing, I can get that in Counterstrike. More looking for meaningful, purposful PvPing like taking over a territory or something like that. Achieving a goal of some sort.

How does PvP really work btw? If I have my LE chip I cant be attacked anywhere under any circumstances?

Right now Im cityadmin faction, whatever that is.

enablerbr
29-09-03, 20:54
then try joining a clan and fight over OPs.

Yamota
29-09-03, 20:56
Ah, now you say something interesting. Is it common for clans to fight over OPs? Like is there any point in owning one or is it just for show?

enablerbr
29-09-03, 20:58
well at this moment in time. Genreps ( GRs) are controlled by OPs. so fighting over good hunting spot OPs is regular event.

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 20:58
Originally posted by Yamota
Ah, now you say something interesting. Is it common for clans to fight over OPs? Like is there any point in owning one or is it just for show?

Clan's make money per hour they hold Each OP, and also get the OP bonus, labs add to research, factories to construction, etc