PDA

View Full Version : *Gets thrown onto the forum at Pain Easer Point*

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 19:53
Ehh, the biatch wanted me to post the pic of the swimming copper, imo it's a bad pic but we can always go get more :p

http://www.smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptblackdove/swimcoppy.jpg

So few people know who the biatch is :p

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 19:56
Yea its a bitch when they fall in there cause my CS doesent even touch em o_O Gat sometimes hits it but only around half the hits register.....

LTA
29-09-03, 21:35
even worse when you have to go in the water to loot......

Mankind
29-09-03, 21:36
At first I thought that was a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but then saw you were at gaia :p

Rieper
29-09-03, 22:40
i thought the biatch's computer was fubar.. and is that gaia mines? me and rah never saw swimming coppers... then again, you can't lay the smackdown like us, n00b :P

FuzzyDuck
29-09-03, 22:42
Where is that? I don't recognise it o_O

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 22:43
Originally posted by Rieper
i thought the biatch's computer was fubar.. and is that gaia mines? me and rah never saw swimming coppers... then again, you can't lay the smackdown like us, n00b :P
Duo chaos caves in less than ten min and then we'll talk ;)

Rieper
29-09-03, 22:54
ROFL, we dont count our cave runs in minutes, we count it in seconds... over 45 and somethings gone wrong :p

Any barreling APU + PPU can clear the caves in 10, we do it with Style.

BlackDove
29-09-03, 22:57
That coming from the man who died in his apartmant while trying to stage an ambush, directed at his guests?

Hush now and enjoy the swimming copbot :)

Rieper
29-09-03, 23:00
PE PE vs Uncapped Impaired Tank with Speedgun?

lol.. anyhow, it wasnt an ambush, i crashed and you can't relog inside your apt :)

Next time i see you ingame im gonna CS your fragile APU ass :p

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 23:05
ROFL, we dont count our cave runs in minutes, we count it in seconds... over 45 and somethings gone wrong :p

Any barreling APU + PPU can clear the caves in 10, we do it with Style. There's something wrong with the second part of your quote... I'll leave you to work it out ^_^

Rieper
29-09-03, 23:07
not the Pker :p

anyhow... i gotta get some sleep, later :)

BlackDove
29-09-03, 23:09
PE PE vs Uncapped Impaired Tank with Speedgun?

lol.. anyhow, it wasnt an ambush, i crashed and you can't relog inside your apt :)

Next time i see you ingame im gonna CS your fragile APU ass :p

Excuse me, I believe that was about the tenth or fifteenth day of me ever being online in Neocron. Not only did you get your ass handed to you by a n00b whom you attacked from the back, you chose to take it ungracefully and died a horrible death yet again in your apartment when you were perfectly unsynaped and waving that big gun on your shoulder at me.

:)