PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

Dribble Joy
29-09-03, 19:47
Im trying to get my new avatar to work, it's tiny 60 odd pixels tall and thinish, even with the jpg quality set to 0 it still won't get any smaller than 12KB. grrr am I being stupid (Love Hina is destroying my brain atm)

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 19:47
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Im trying to get my new avatar to work, it's tiny 60 odd pixels tall and thinish, even with the jpg quality set to 0 it still won't get any smaller than 12KB. grrr am I being stupid (Love Hina is destroying my brain atm) If you got AIM or MSN send meh teh fullsize picceh I can fix it up :p

Dribble Joy
29-09-03, 20:10
Weeeeeeeee I R t3h suxx0r.

Right Naru-chan is calling to meeee...

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 20:11
While were on the subject of avatar's... Who can do some funky animated shiznit's to the screamin psycho in mine :D

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 20:16
Isn't that picture Shodan from SS2?

If it is, if you can find me one of the video clips (they're in AVI format on the CD...but mines broke...which...is a real pain because I wish I could play it again :() you could send it to me.

Legally too because I pwnz0r it :p

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 20:20
Ya I believe it is, I found some random website's with desktop's and that image is just a cut&paste then resize...

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 20:22
The picture itself is animated in the video clip but finding a copy of it is like a needle in a haystack... -_-

FuzzyDuck
10-10-03, 20:04
how do you place an avatar in the first place? I've scoured through the edit profile options and I've used the search function, yet to no avail.

=Chojin=
10-10-03, 20:05
i thourght shodan looked female...that in his avatar is a bloke.....right????

Ch0

Matthew.v.smith
10-10-03, 20:25
Shock 2 and 1 Rox0r ^^

funnily enough my CD dont wrk after i installed the patch o_O
tryed millions of things to sort it but to no avail :(

at least i completed it :D

Just scanned the CD with a cool tool and found a Log of all the Crews faces (Korenchkin,Diago etc) and some other neat things that would look amazing as avatars.
Anyone want me to take the trouble to put em here?

Matty:cool: