PDA

View Full Version : Filter Heart 2.. Where does it come from....

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:00
The filter heart 2 where does it come from what drops it .. if it dosent drop anymore what usto drop it ?? if kk could answer this forum and let us know where do the filter 2's come from ...WE WANT TO KNOW.... :)

LTA
29-09-03, 19:03
Terror Leapers

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:07
So in that comment you have picked one up from a terror leaper? do they still drop ??? or are you relayign on waht someoen else had said

kira wolf
29-09-03, 19:09
Ive got one off of both a terror leaper and a terror raptor.

hinch
29-09-03, 19:09
they drop from terror leapers
kill 1000 of them and if nobody else in the game world got one whislt you were killing your 1000 then you`ll get one

ofc if you kill 500 then someone else kill one and then you kill another 500 the scores will then reset to 0 cos the chances are that leaper that got killed and nobody looted has your fh2 in

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:13
Awsome so they still drop !! but the ratio sucks Damm bastards killed my raptor ... Well im off to kill 4000 leapers to test this new theory .. i had thought that hazard worms would drop them .. heh go figure .. anyone know what hazards worms would drop??

hinch
29-09-03, 19:17
junk

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:20
Okay so what other crappy creature in this game drops somethign worthwile after lillign thousands

Progenitor
29-09-03, 19:21
I have a few of them, they definately drop from fire mobs. Terror Raptors and Terror Leapers being amongst those, not sure about the others though.

I've discoverd recently, that the path from TG HQ to CRP has a couple of spawn points for Terror Leapers. The only good thing about the GR being closed off at CRP!

If you are on Uranus, DM me when I am on and we can arragne a trade. The last one went for 5 unidentified rares. :)

-p

I still think the Experimental Heart's are better, but to each his own.

hinch
29-09-03, 19:23
anything higher rank than a doomreaper drops usefull stuff most of the time.

either impants or rare parts or just general stuff

the only cave mob boss worth wasting time with is the scorpion queen but she aint never be spawning i managed to see her once on uranus with my pe but aint never seen her on pluto or jupiter and ive campped in there with aoe weapons alot

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:28
lol i just posted another post about the scoprian queen and her titan armor i know i only see her on uranus but no other server ... Okay well i will try my luck on these hearts i only need one so it shouldnt take more than 10 hours....

hinch
29-09-03, 19:29
hunt outside gaya mine A in the area thhere if you can theres major fire mob spawn there very handy for quick lvling and farming of parts

kurai
29-09-03, 19:29
Filter 2s drop from Decayed Horrors too. (The 100/100 lizard thingies).

In all the (long) time I've been playing NC I've only ever got 3 FH2s - 2 from Terror Leapers, 1 from a Decayed Horror.

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 19:30
Ah the everlasting Question wich is better .. exp heart 2 or filter heart 2 .. "each to his own" I believe the exp id best for munks but for tanks u will want the filter .. If u want to max your resists .. and be da uberest tank u will need da filter .. trust me if theres anythign i know its tankiez :P

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 20:10
ahh horrors .. humm i like those they are easier than fire mobs bettler loot also.. ill check em out for a fh2....

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 20:11
Haz worms, d-horror/d-brutes - t-leapers/t-raptors

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 20:13
Are you saying thats waht drops them .. dis cannot be i have killed thousands of hazard worms becasue i thought thats what drops them ... .. i have ben hunting for weeks now on them,,,,

QuantumDelta
29-09-03, 20:17
AFAIK, yeap.
Though the chances of FH2 loot is still low.

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 20:17
Filter 2's only drop from Decayed Horrors, Decayed Brutes, Hazard worms and Terror Leapers.

That was from the loot table as it was 2 patches ago, may have changed last patch however

[Edit]
U know what... I shouldnt have wonderd off and got a packet of crisps... QD Hadnt posted when I hit reply o_O yet we said teh same thing o_O....

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 20:26
I think ill stick with the terror leapers everyone seems to agree witht that .. Where can i find the drops table at???

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 20:28
theres a uh.... .Def file on your Harddrive called NPCloot get something to open that and you can see what everythin drops :)

please dont ban meh o_O Never opened it myself, just got a text document off someone :p

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 20:31
lol thanks but i think ill steer clear of dat :) ^^

Hippieman
29-09-03, 20:32
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
theres a uh.... .Def file on your Harddrive called NPCloot get something to open that and you can see what everythin drops :)

please dont ban meh o_O Never opened it myself, just got a text document off someone :p

Ooo erm yea would never open it up myself....nope im a honest hard worker. :angel: I would like to see this document that fell onto your lap by accident, purely for educational and legal testing reason. Yea thats it yep it is.

Think they bought that reason?

Tregard
29-09-03, 20:42
Originally posted by Dead Bodies
ahh horrors .. humm i like those they are easier than fire mobs bettler loot also.. ill check em out for a fh2.... I believe a horror IS a firemob.

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 20:45
lol i guess i psted dat wrong meanigns my meanign of fire mob is like grims terrs perc's .. you are right it is a fire but i meant easier than others... .. yeah humm err that huhh file humm err could mmm happent to cme to me ... i wold talke a look at it err on humm rekktor's behalf ..:P

Stigmata
29-09-03, 20:51
terror leapers
terror raptors
hazard worms

all drop them, FACT

Andy

Itth
29-09-03, 20:55
Originally posted by stigmata
hazard worms

sw33t

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 21:02
^^ grr FACT!!! :) okay i will do :)

alig
29-09-03, 21:05
They definately drop from terror leapers.....i found 3 in 1 week, trust me, They drop from terror leapers ;)

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 21:20
awsome i will try it thankiez

Sokaris
29-09-03, 21:22
no worries dead bodies i have been searching for quite some time on saturn and have yet to even see one. I know a few guys that have them but for my pe it would be one of the best implants i could have for the poison and xray it gives.

i have yet to find one anyways and i know it drops from the terror leapers and raptors.

It's just an extremely low drop rate..

the last few i heard were going for 1 - 2 million depending on the person selling. But that's on saturn where the money from some people seem to endlessly flow.

Dead Bodies
29-09-03, 21:24
yeah i know i bought mine for 4 millon and 5 cs parts all cept atp

Dead Bodies
30-09-03, 00:50
Ive ben out hunting i have killed well over 1000 terr leapers and the other flying dudes... wheres my fh2!!! :( *wahh*

Viduus[JBX]
30-09-03, 01:23
Is it possible they changed the drop?

I got a FH1 from a terror leaper, not an FH2....

Rob01m
30-09-03, 01:46
Filter Heart 2 will NOT drop from Decayed Horror/Brute, you must have been confused with Experimental Heart 2, which does drop from them.

Hazard Worms, TerrorLeapers, TerrorRaptors, and MC5 "MEDIUM" bots will drop them.

Akasha
30-09-03, 01:49
Originally posted by alig
They definately drop from terror leapers.....i found 3 in 1 week, trust me, They drop from terror leapers ;)

hehe yeah i can vouch for that, i was there at the time!!!

Ryuben
30-09-03, 04:06
the drop rate is 1/128 not what u had

so u olt need ot kill one of the mobs 128 times to get a FH2 :o don't bitch its better then the 1:1000 times u got to kill a 120/120 *** mob o_O 8| :rolleyes:

CrazyMan
30-09-03, 10:08
Yes, I agree the best bet is terror leapers that's how I found my two filter hearts 2's :P