PDA

View Full Version : Monk Pa NPC Respawn @ Crahn Church

GurTjaN
29-09-03, 09:02
Yesterday i came back from a short weekend and i thought hmm my pa 2 was wrecked lets get pa 3 havent got time for it yet so im doing the stuff got all me to tawkeen village and guess what?

no npc that can build my power armor for my monk hmmm..
so i check trade nc and told it then guys started to tip met that he sometimes moves around so he could be around the zone so i checked the zone and no NPC now i still havent got my pa cuz i needed to get some sleep to be at work today and im not gonna have time to come online today so i have to wait till i got time

pretty FRUSTRATING..

just wanted to say that

and umm can you PLZ fix that bug that the npc's doesnt spawn im not the only one with the prob

//GurT

ResurgencE
29-09-03, 09:15
Hes supposed to be right next to the goguardian at tawkeen.

Someone must've killed him off, though he might've been killed by mutants as well.

GurTjaN
29-09-03, 09:25
jeaz so its supposed to be away for hours ? when it gets killed i cant figure out y KK just didnt made him a trade union so hes allied to all chars and wont be killed that easily...

callash if ur on ?

why isnt that npc trade union ?
why inst it allied to the mobs ?
why doesnt it spawn on itself when killed ?

anywayz resolving these things would help alot if u ask me but hes probly too busy i just hope that when i have time to log again they are there...

//GurT

Baraxil
04-10-03, 10:40
I't late enough in the morning for someone to be awake over there. Someone log in and respawn this NPC PLEASE.

Monk PA NPC that builds the armor in C-06 next to the gogo on SATURN.

Someone needs to be assigned to check this with their morning coffee and/or thier after dinner drink or something, I mean come on... this is not new.

thank you