PDA

View Full Version : Faction Status on Saturn

Crest
29-09-03, 08:47
Ok So I have been watching a little, I feel there seems to be more balance on the server now.

TG don't own everything, hey some clans are even ninja hacking to get ops.

Anyway from what I see (I may be wrong, then correct me, don't flame).
Tangent clans such as Templars and XTC are owning ops, CMA alliance are still strong but don't hold as may ops as before. FA... I dunno about these guys .... Ninja a lot but what else they hold I dunno. Then its the TG's... ND used to hold the map, now they hold a few ops depending on day. Where the up and comming clan (Can't think of their name) Which seems like a New Dawn Spin Off (My Opinion) Hold a few....

Hey I like the New Dawn spin off idea, and support this idea. (Like it for fighting against...Not for, so no I don't want to join)

Guys good to see the balance ... I have al;so seen a lot of new proto's now... I think they could be up and comming

csh1
29-09-03, 08:55
FA dont ninja...we just dont stay for hours after each hack...and most of the time we're not even challenged

Mankind
29-09-03, 08:55
[CMA] Alliance owns 8...

New Dawn owns 7...

The rest of the ops are split between Titans, Templars, Red Symphony and Fuzzy Animals, each owning at least 3 and some other smaller clans owning 1 or 2.

I see Crahn own less now, wonder why.

But Mercs still own a hefty amount.

Crest
29-09-03, 09:22
Once again its depends on a snap shot of when you look. Templars owned 5 for most of last week, while XTC had 2 at one stage....

Yes CMA Hold a few and ND are there too, but some days they hold them some days they don't....

Judge
29-09-03, 09:24
I like the balance on saturns OPs alot.

At the moment is it LoD vs Red symph over the northern desert OPs.... which is great fun. :D

Divide
29-09-03, 11:49
Originally posted by Crest
Ok So I have been watching a little, I feel there seems to be more balance on the server now.

TG don't own everything, hey some clans are even ninja hacking to get ops.

Anyway from what I see (I may be wrong, then correct me, don't flame).
Tangent clans such as Templars and XTC are owning ops, CMA alliance are still strong but don't hold as may ops as before. FA... I dunno about these guys .... Ninja a lot but what else they hold I dunno. Then its the TG's... ND used to hold the map, now they hold a few ops depending on day. Where the up and comming clan (Can't think of their name) Which seems like a New Dawn Spin Off (My Opinion) Hold a few....

Hey I like the New Dawn spin off idea, and support this idea. (Like it for fighting against...Not for, so no I don't want to join)

Guys good to see the balance ... I have al;so seen a lot of new proto's now... I think they could be up and comming

ND has decided as a whole to step back from taking so many ops, as it was causing too much stress amongst the members.. the ops we hold now will be fiercely defended, as they are what we consider to be our territory. We feel that the new color on the worldmap is actually a good thing, something besides yellow and green. Its nice to see other clans step up and take ops-- the wastes are not to be governed by a single group, it should be a hotly contested set of zones where more than 2 factions participate in wars.
Bravo:
Red Symphony
LoD
The Templars
Congrats on your new outposts, just dont let it go to your heads... before you know it, 6 clans will coordinate attacks on 1 of your outposts- trust me, I know from my own experience.

Edit: Worded the congrats to these clans in an odd way, sounded like bravo was a clan, and not an applause

djskum
29-09-03, 12:20
After New Dawn decided to take the whole map, great achievement btw ;) Still not seen anything like it since. It freed up all OPs and all previous claims to those ops. This had the effect of enabling CMA to choose 8 OP's (all in close proximity to MB). To hold for ourselves. Personaly I'd been gunning for this for quite some time, however old habits die hard (Tesla? ;-). Not we lay claim to OP's that our within our proximity and I for one like that! I can't promise that we won't take any more however we won't try to keep them!

DjSKum

Rizzy
29-09-03, 13:10
i agree with divide :p Also well played to asen, you guys are really strong now and deserve the ops.

Original monk
29-09-03, 14:03
i like the fact that OP's are gettin a bit divided between diffrent factions/clans, a month ago it yust sucked, now i can atleast GR to decent genreps instead of walkin 8 zones, im glad for the balance this time

$tormbringer
29-09-03, 14:32
funny a tangent talking about ninja hacking...

uhm i think there are still some factions that could use some ops... but they dont want to or dont have the strengt to take this ops...

ichinin
29-09-03, 15:27
I remember the day (a week ago?) when CM almost owned the entire continent... only 2-3 OP's that were non CM..

enigma_b17
29-09-03, 16:07
the ops we hold now will be fiercely defended, as they are what we consider to be our territory

how do u consider gabanium mine to be ur territory?

Nidhogg
29-09-03, 16:08
Keep it in-game, please.

N