PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Idea: Shared Living Accomidation. (Not hard to do at all)

Benjie
29-09-03, 04:42
Roleplayers and Half-Roleplays spend time at there appartments. It would be nice to share it with someone. It would give Neocron a much needed roleplaying oppertunity boost anyway.

I think there is no real downside to this idea as it would be completely optional, and probabally very easy to do. Just a box on the appartment key where you could type in somebody's name. They would then accept or decline. Just like a 2 person Team. It's just whever you want to share your cabinets or not.

I would probabally share my appartment with someone. :)

Q`alooaith
29-09-03, 04:47
This should have been done a long time ago...

Make it like joining a clan though, as in the other person must be online at the time to stop ppl using it to twink to alt's...

It'd be good for ppl that want to apt share, or share their gear and stuff like a clan, without clanning...

maybe a special apt's, some with the ablity to invite more people onto the key list..

mdares
29-09-03, 04:50
yeah that'll be nice to share an apt and all. and make it so faction doesnt mean anything; so u dont have "faction-only" shared apts but something that can be shared with anyone. Then the buyer will have a choice of apts of location: NC, OZ, PP, TG, TH, MB

sparrowtm
29-09-03, 05:06
One more good idea that was proposed so often and I have given up hope about ... and six more posts for Benjie :cool:

Dazist
29-09-03, 08:36
Excellent idea. 5 stars. I hope this will be implemented someday.

GurTjaN
29-09-03, 10:31
some time ago when our clan was active i was in INC from tangent we had a nice group of friends (still nice guys but not as a real clan) and our clan app was soo much LOL always :)...

every1 always did their things at the clan app and i used to check it alot and we would have a little fight with the constructor it was soo much fun everywhere blood on the ground lol :)

(zeat, inchenzo, bandit68, blacklex those wherre the good days )

lol those where really fun times in the clan apps :D trust me they can be fun espiaclly with rare melee :) running around hittin eachother irritating the constructors when they are busy with something :P

//GurT

Al3X
29-09-03, 10:45
rofl yeah i remember that, my sl went down to -19 cause of that.. we had to idle to get our sl back :D
anywayz back on topic: why not adding STORAGE's accessable by anyone who you allow to enter. 10-20 cabs, depending on how much you pay (expendable if possible... dynamic objects *kugh*)
right now i have a clan with gurtjan to share our stuff, but i hate the idea that i cant join my original clan for op fights and fun :(

Dissenter
29-09-03, 11:35
This should have been done a long time ago...

I agree there, it would add some good depth to the game.

Darken
29-09-03, 12:55
ya that would be nice try to patch it plz

Superbron
29-09-03, 14:15
Yeah! I like to share my app with a nice chick!

12 stars!

Cirith MS
29-09-03, 15:57
a key list is a great idea

Inchenzo
29-09-03, 16:04
Eh Alex, Gurt, INC is almost back up and running (well the basics)

And yes we really need shared accomidations