PDA

View Full Version : Traiter!

OutOfOrder
29-09-03, 02:47
I went out in the desert and i came along a kamakaze troup...i could not attack it because i was too weak...so i called sumone i had met earlier to help me...he promised to split the loot with me 50/50. ( i have SS ) Once we killed the thing they killed me and would not give me the loot! they are even allied factions...

the point of the story
[NAmen edited by Fenris]

of the server jupiter cant b trusted...and im sure their clan runs the same type of weak game...shame on you all.

PEACE!!!

OutOfOrder
29-09-03, 02:58
this is NOT a complaint for my items back this is simply a warning to other runners.

Gcircle
29-09-03, 03:01
who cares .

jupiter's moral isn´t the best anymore.

so take another server . wasn´t jupi a german server anyways. while uranus/saturn are international ?mpluto english and venus france .?

sparrowtm
29-09-03, 03:01
1. It's traitor, not traiter.
2. This is Community Talk German.
3. Watch your back when dealing with Tsunamis.
4. Keep it ingame.
5. Ain't I a good pseudo-mod ?

:rolleyes:

Gcircle
29-09-03, 03:06
bist du ;)

btw :

Forum rules :

There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans.

deutsche regeln pls :d

Tazo
29-09-03, 05:07
you gotta watch more cyberpunk films... then come back here and laugh at yourself... at least i do laugh at you.

Nexos
29-09-03, 05:42
well outoforder there are two possibilities, either they belong to one of the gansta-factions and are doing good old roleplay, or you met two of a few hundred of our serverkiddis ;)

Casey Rybeck
29-09-03, 07:27
who cares 'bout that crap. keep it ingame.

Hazard01
29-09-03, 07:57
Well, never trust a stranger.

I would have tried Faction Channel rather than someone "I met shortly before".

On the other hand, good to know who are the not trust worthy out there, but to be true there is only one rule in this game:

Trust no one !

Fenris
29-09-03, 08:43
Outoforder: Keep it in game.

Ein Frolic Kauknochen geht an sparrowtm für die beste pseudo-moderation. :)

und tschüss /close