PDA

View Full Version : Back from my holiday :D

Archeus
29-09-03, 02:12
Now I have two weeks of Soju to flush out of my system (and anyone who plans to go to Korea check out the Sky Drop in Seoul Land!! It's awesome! :D).

So can anyone tell me what has been going on in Pluto in the last two weeks? (3 lines or less, or haiku!). Best reply gets some junk that seems to be lying around in my cabs (Viper king armor, Judgement launcher, imps, etc).

kurai
29-09-03, 03:20
3 line summary:-

Patch arrived.
Broke lots.
Hotfix didn't fix much of anything, hot or otherwise.

;)

ElfinLord
29-09-03, 06:55
My 3 lines:

Everything Kurai said.
Almost everyone started bitching immediately, everyone else waited a day.
Same old s#*t, for the most part.

ElfinLord

Nvidia
29-09-03, 07:36
Not too much... a patch came, people got all excited about it... but they fucked some things up. Lots of those "general model" PE's running around with swirlies in their hands :lol:

The Private Eye and Spy Power Armor has been put into the game. Was a slight problem with them giving PSI use and weapon lore, something like that, according to Callash. He said he'd fix it next week with another hotfix or something. Rare books are in, basically, if ya get one, it's good for a Terminator (rare shottie).

They added Tradeskiller gloves, which you need techparts for.

They fixed those Droner Imps not dropping on things like firemobs and warbots. Also added a Rare Kamikaze drone (Supposedly kicks serious ass)

Weapon Descriptions for all rare weapons are in. Try taking a look at a few, they're pretty cool.

Callash is hoping to make something new out of this "book" system with rare weapons. He's also in the process of writing the scripts for the PE and Spy PA.

They added Gama bones, which give ya lower basic resists than regular bones, but in return give lots of X-ray bonuses.

Added those kami chips and mobs, finally. Very hard to find, but if you do find one and manage to kill em, they usually drop 2-3 chips. These chips offer INSANE combat bonuses, but at the same time, hurt you very badly. We're talking, "Tank takes 150-180 from a CS blast". Best used on rifle spies, Imho.

That's about it really... really cool stuff, lots to do. Welcome back, now get out there and have some fun! :p