PDA

View Full Version : Monk PA

FuzzyDuck
28-09-03, 21:15
Where do I get it now? I've searched all around plaza 3 and the crahn HQ, can't find the dude anywhere. Has he been removed or changed or what?

Disturbed021
29-09-03, 06:17
The dude is supposed to be in front of the Crahn Church as far as I know. He defintely is not there on Pluto atm:( :mad:
Can u get the PA with just the items or do u have to talk to him first?

LTA
29-09-03, 06:27
Check near the ASG shop in plaza 3 there was on there last time i looked.
Also checked to the right of the crahn entrance as to the church he's sometimes stood next that other bloke

Disturbed021
29-09-03, 06:31
Update he IS in Plaza 3, noone at the Crahn Church Entrance tho....so is it one or the other or both? Meaning are there 2 guys that hand out the recipes for PA; one in P3 and one at the Church? Just curious...

juvestar15
29-09-03, 06:34
Ye there are the 2 outside Crahn HQ and the guy in Plaza 3.
Not sure if the scripts are the same but you get the same packages.

Gotterdammerung
29-09-03, 06:34
He is located in plaza #3 by the ASG shop (if you don't know, the ASG is hidden in an alcove in the passage that leads from Diamond Real Estate HQ and Pepper Park #1)

KidWithStick
29-09-03, 07:52
wont matter if you find that fool, he most likely will not talk to you anyways, and then if you get the package the next guy who builds it wont talk to you either.

that run is the most bugged thing in the game. and they still havnt put the armors in the shops yet.

IceStorm
29-09-03, 08:05
I've built over 30 Monk PA sets of various types and talked to all the NPCs. The only NPC I had major problems with was the Gaya Mine NPC, who is only needed for level 4 armor. Hell, I talked with the DoY NPC at least 100 times in one day as I had a tank helping me collect DoY part kits.

The best I can suggest is that you grab a few plans for each armor when the NPC IS working, then store them in an aparment for use later. Just be careful about how they are sorted in your inventory as they're not labeled (or weren't the last time I built them).

ericdraven
29-09-03, 09:42
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
He is located in plaza #3 by the ASG shop (if you don't know, the ASG is hidden in an alcove in the passage that leads from Diamond Real Estate HQ and Pepper Park #1)
Usually, yes.
But on Uranus - NO. Checked it yesterday - FuzzyDuck was there as well. And either we both are blind or.. this NPC is really gone.