PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze chips... (i have one btw)

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 18:34
ok the mobs definatly spawn.. .and they are dropping fine ^.^

Uranus:

i have a rifle kami CPU... i need a pistol one

@mod

plz dont close / move to trade... this needs to be read (these chips are rarer than any rare!)

Junkeh

Kasumi
28-09-03, 18:37
Actually no.. i would have to say anything the Larent mob dropped is the rarest of rares.. and if we are talking abotu dropable rares i would still have to disagreee.. the Riggers Dream and Riggers Interface are probably vary vary rare... but than theres also the Strange book.. thats the rarest of rare things except larent stuff..

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 18:39
riggers maybe ill go in with... but the strange book is not a rare :p (but is rare like these kami chips)

and larent stuff doesnt drop... so that is not included

Dribble Joy
28-09-03, 18:39
Was it easier to down than a regular 120 mob, as in dmg and hp?

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 18:41
now that would be telling :p

i can say it has less health... but does more dmg so easier if you have PPU or 3

Kasumi
28-09-03, 18:42
and i would also have to say teh kamikaze chips are probably one of the least rarest things.. they drop in groups of 2 to 3 chips sometimes... so they arent that rare ;) they just arent common :)

Maarten
28-09-03, 18:43
The rank of a mob is what decides it's hit points and the amount of XP and money you get for killing it. The combat rank is not related to it's weapons, however.

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 18:45
kas.. .they may drop a fair amount... but without spawning alot that makes no difference :p

if they are not so rare get a few quickly? i can get most (MOST) rares in 30 mins - hour via trading and/or hunting

now attempting to do that with these would take far longer (and cost far more...)

Junkeh

Dribble Joy
28-09-03, 18:45
It was stated that kami mobs drop easier than normal mob of the same lvl, but have massive offence.

I just wondered if that were so.

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 18:47
that is indeed so...

now givf pistol one for my rifle one someone!

see kas.. .any other rare, if i post here and offer to trade i will get at least 1 person who has one and doesnt want...

with this i had to log out to try here cos of lack ingame!

Shadow Dancer
28-09-03, 18:55
Kami guards need to spawn more, or "better" spawn or whatever so that DUMB LUCK isnt' the only factor in getting one.

Eledhbrant
28-09-03, 19:30
I got a tip-off on faction chat of a Kami soldier sitting in the middle of a certain zone :) So I got 2 friends and off we went, found him standing amidst a few belts and packs :rolleyes:

The guy had the equivalent to a doom beamer :P So we killed him, 3 Killing Spree (tank) chips, one each :D

Jesterthegreat
28-09-03, 19:33
aye the weapons show what chips they hold ^.^

t0tt3
28-09-03, 20:39
no pics on them yet :( wanna see them all :p

:o :eek: o_O o_O 8| :rolleyes: :angel: :lol: O_o :wtf: :)

Clownst0pper
28-09-03, 21:04
What is it with ur reluctance to tell us how its done, Some of us have been searching for hours and hours, and litterally entire days, and still found nothing.

I just get the impression the current people who found them had a stroke of luck.

It has no effect on you if the community is told, apart from you will recieve masses of praise :mad:

zAo
28-09-03, 21:10
[edit]

im a retard