PDA

View Full Version : Plaza lvl 3 or DRE Storage cell.

Tratos
28-09-03, 17:44
Ok im not bothered about convienience here i just wanna know which is better storage wise, which has the most cabs? and does the storage cell have a GR and gogu?

EDIT : Oh yeah one more thing is the NPC needed for the DRE epic availible who is in outzone prison?

~T

Kasumi
28-09-03, 17:45
Storage cell has more sotrage.. it hasno GR.. but has a Gogo and rec bed.. and the storage cell doesnt have cabinets it has "boxs" :)

DonnyJepp
28-09-03, 17:46
the storage cell has fifteen (15) boxes in it. There is a gogo but no GR. My Outzone storage cell is only accessible via OZ station, it is a short walk.

My plan is to transfer my storage cell between my alts for consolidation of my stash.

Kasumi
28-09-03, 17:47
Storage cell has 14 boxs ;)

Tratos
28-09-03, 17:48
Thanx guys.

Now what about the NPC? max i think hes called.

~T

Kasumi
28-09-03, 17:50
Yes he is accesible some how.. not sure someoen posted how to get to him but you need to look for it.. something to do with epics that dont work anymore ;)

Tratos
28-09-03, 17:58
Found it thanx again :D

Big help

~T

lullysing
28-09-03, 18:25
The trick to the outzone storage cell is to couple it with a ghetto palace special ( aka, a sleazy oz appartment) in the same building like i did. Then, you have 17 boxes total ( 14 storage, 3 ghetto) a genrep, a terminal, 2 gogos and a bed.

Makes a perfect HQ for those runners that wanna keep one step ahead of Mister Charlie.

DonnyJepp
28-09-03, 18:28
Originally posted by lullysing
The trick to the outzone storage cell is to couple it with a ghetto palace special ( aka, a sleazy oz appartment) in the same building like i did. Then, you have 17 boxes total ( 14 storage, 3 ghetto) a genrep, a terminal, 2 gogos and a bed.

Makes a perfect HQ for those runners that wanna keep one step ahead of Mister Charlie.

Very smart thinking :)

lullysing
28-09-03, 18:37
You gotta leave it to the almight sysadmin motto ma man :
ALWAYS have a backup plan

And let's just say that this street kid knows when he sees an a-bomb in disguise.

Tratos
28-09-03, 18:54
Originally posted by lullysing

I think i'll have to have a go with this, although i'll have to be lucky to get an app in the same building.

Are the other app enterances (if there is any) a very far walk from the storage cell building?

Oh and are the storage cells always in the same building?

~T

Kasumi
28-09-03, 19:14
Sleezy outzone apts have 4 cabinets not 3..

Lucjan
28-09-03, 19:15
The OZ appartments are cheap, just use a barter to buy them. That way you can buy some keys and chances you get an app in the same lift as your OZ storage cell are good...there are only 3 location in OZ: mall A, B and C.

BTW, the OZ appartments have 4 not 3 cabs....and I counted 15 boxes in my storage cell o_O

Kasumi
28-09-03, 19:20
recount lucjan theres 14 :)

Tratos
28-09-03, 22:08
Are the enterances in more than one sector or are they just 3 lifts in one building? or am i completly stupid :D :D

~T

Progenitor
28-09-03, 22:21
Originally posted by Kasumi
recount lucjan theres 14 :)

I own 3 of them, there are a grand total of 15 boxes you can put stuff in.

-p

BTW - I am looking to purchase at least 2 more

-p