PDA

View Full Version : Idea about CityAdmin guards (not copbots)

Heavyporker
28-09-03, 14:37
If anyone has seen the concept art with the NCPD, then they already know what I'm gonna be talking about...

I say... fire the darn GenTanks and replace them with PEs in that way cool NCPD SWAT armor and rifles. Though it'd be cool to see them in pistolero form.

We really need some variety in faction guards.

NExT guards (including the subway guys) should be GenTanks with batons...

BioTech and ProtoPharma should have GenTanks with claws.

Tangent should have GenTanks with cannons.

Twilight Guardian should have PEs and Spies with fusion rifles.

DRE gets Spies with pistols.

TS and BD and CMs are fine the way they are.

Crahn should get some APUs with poison spells, not just the queen fire spell as they do now.. mix and match, KK, mix and match!

Tech Haven really needs their robotics upped... either make the cyberguards have higher RoF or make them hit way, way harder. They also should have either PEs or GenTanks with laserblades to supplement the robots.

I say downplay GenTanks a bit, put some real variety in. Hey - you can still have the old faction guard GenTanks come out when there's something major going down, sorta like a strike team or something.

Heavyporker
29-09-03, 09:30
Nice to see that at least the polls show a positive reponse, but seriously, I'd have thought that people would jump in or something.

Do I have to propose something radical, like missions offering Guard jobs where you gotta go to your faction HQ, talk to a guy, then stand guard for a few hours then collect your paycheck? That's pretty much the only way I can see putting in some real variety for faction guards.