PDA

View Full Version : Appartments...

OTIS
28-09-03, 12:09
Ok i'm having a couple of problems with my appts now that DoY is about to come out and/or anti city factions will not be allowed inside plaza and viarosso sects of NC. MY crahn chars will now have to have a PP or OZ appt which is fine...problem is i still have my starter appts which are in plaza sects of NC. The zones i get kos'd by cops. I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so multiple appts could be added to your GR list. I mean i have plaza 3 appts with cabs full of stuff and i'm really not at liberty to move my stuff from 1 appt to the other. So i guess the big thing i'm wanting to know about is the multiple appts on the GR list...could someone answer me plz like a mod and gimmie some info on why this hasnt been added to the game yet or if it ever will be added. Thanx

PS its 5 am here so if it doesnt make sense sorry:p

Opps btw another thing i forgot to talk about is why the hell is an appt in PP OZ TG etc. copbot zones...and the plaza and viarosso ones are anarchy??o_O :lol: Thats so funny to me and on top of that it makes no sense. Maybe why its so funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :p