PDA

View Full Version : DoY Idea (not what you think)

Dribble Joy
28-09-03, 02:11
Random idea that might be shite or maybe just awefull.

Money.
At the moment we use nc as a currency.
Would DoY use this?

The dome of york was invaded and subjecated by Neocron, this we know.
Would they have imposed their currency on them or chose to leave it as it was, as there no real problem?

When DoY comes out(tm) I think it might be cool to have a separete currecy to use within the dome. say dc for example.
Near the gates there could be Beureaux (sp) de changes, where youo get an exchange rate.
Commision would be dependant on your barter skill :D

I trade P2P you can chose to trade in NC or DC simply have another box benieth the current one.

Benjie
28-09-03, 02:34
Actually this was what I expected. Damn you and your missleading thread titles!
The idea of currency exchange would be quite interesting. I wonder how it would work to change factions to the Dome of York and go to some illegal wasteland currency trader (it wouldn't be legal I don't think) and transfer all of your Neocron Credit's to Dome of York Currency. I agree 100% it would be fun, but not eccential. :p

Birdman[H.E.]
28-09-03, 02:47
I can't remember the last day i think about all the lies KK tould us, no new players came, no expansion, now Neocron (Wich i personally think owns the food chain at MMORPGs) simply sux, and have becomed a forgoten realm.

Simple math, No players, No Fun

Sorry to inform you too late

-Demon-
28-09-03, 03:05
@ Birdman Wow what an on-topic post , we don't force you to read these forums and last time I checked ppl still play

On-topic :

Yeah this sounds like a good idea to me, also might be a good way to get around the money cap too. Not that I'm close to it lol

:cool:

Lucjan
28-09-03, 12:51
I like that idea. Another good thing for barters, just the currency exchange needs to be bound to a small loss even with a high level barter otherwise we will see barters standing all day long at the currency exchange vendor generating credits like mad ;-)