PDA

View Full Version : Interesting new spell idea.

bounty
28-09-03, 00:15
This is a spell that would make ppus less powerful. And maybe even perhaps be a spell that can only be casted on ppus. Just a thought and it definitely isn't developed very well, but what about a spell where it takes the persons natural resists in an area down by like 10 or 20%. Let this be a spell that spies and pes can use. They cast the anti-fire resist spell on the ppu and it will lower its natural resists down by 20% in fire then use x-heated weapons or a apu can then cast fire apoc on him just for example. Just an idea *shrug*

X452
28-09-03, 00:17
there are anti buff spells and holy anti buff already i think these are enuf

but

what happens if u cast a psi attack booster on a PPU?

will it add the apu? and put the hybrid nurf in effect?

Shujin
28-09-03, 00:25
Originally posted by X452
there are anti buff spells and holy anti buff already i think these are enuf

but

what happens if u cast a psi attack booster on a PPU?

will it add the apu? and put the hybrid nurf in effect? nice to know ;D:D :D :D :D :D :D o_O o_O 8| 8| :p :p ;) ;) :D :D

bounty
28-09-03, 02:29
wow, yeah good question.

naimex
28-09-03, 12:12
a psi combat buff on a ppu monk should (well it did to a mate of mine when i buffed him) lower the ppu making the ppu less efficient.

^^ so if it wasn´t jsut a bug.. then ppus can weaken other ppus with that.. not to mention as has been mentioned before the large array of anti spells.

don´t think more anti ppu buffs are needed.. ppu monks can easily make it easy for apu monks to kill other ppu monks..

if something was needed it would be a ppu version of the crahn psi combat booster.. perhaps a psi defensive booster.. <-- even though that will never be implemented because then a ppu could buff itself and thereby use more ppu spells, of course unless they make it like psi combat booster that cant be cast on self.. which anyways would be stupid since a ppu monk cant benefit from those couple of apu points they will get from spell anyways..

^^ if this doesn´t make sense, then you´re more drunk than i am... =/

ericdraven
28-09-03, 12:16
The PSI combat booster adds +20 APU.

99.99% of the PPU monks use the PA and at least the Defensive Processor 3, which negates 20 APU by far. ;)

Heavyporker
28-09-03, 12:17
Hmm.. takes away resists.... sounds like an APU spell to me. That sounds good. Two levels of Resist Bane... first level one takes 10% off resists, and can be usable by APU PEs, second level one takes off 25% and is only usable by pure APUs or strongly APU-biased hybrids.

ericdraven
28-09-03, 12:19
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Hmm.. takes away resists.... sounds like an APU spell to me. That sounds good. Two levels of Resist Bane... first level one takes 10% off resists, and can be usable by APU PEs, second level one takes off 25% and is only usable by pure APUs or strongly APU-biased hybrids.
No. Then even more people will cry "APUs are teh overpowered!!!11" o_O