PDA

View Full Version : WTF where is the PE pa and i wanna see what it looks like screeny pls:)

Matt Delta
27-09-03, 22:18
could someone post a screeny of pe pa and or a gm tell me when it will be out and stuff

DarkPhoenix
27-09-03, 22:26
Check the stickies BEFORE you post. :rolleyes:

Roc-a-fella
27-09-03, 22:36
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
Check the stickies BEFORE you post. :rolleyes:

hmm dont see any PE pa screen shpt sticky...8|

Mattimeo
27-09-03, 22:53
For some reason they un-stickyed it

It's here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=75237)

and it's the UGLIEST thing ever to come to neocron.

Skinfitz
28-09-03, 17:42
Originally posted by Mattimeo

You got that right - :mad:YUCK!:mad:

I'd like the graphic designer's head on a plate please.

Seriously - am I expected to be seen in that .. that .. "thing"? It's absolutely HIDEOUS!

:confused: :mad: :( :rolleyes:

Roc-a-fella
28-09-03, 17:57
Originally posted by Mattimeo

i hope they were kidding?

*ph33r*
28-09-03, 18:00
All they need to do is adjust the helmet, and perhaps change the colour of the armour slightly and it would look fine. Hope we get to see it added next week sometime o_O :p

Kasumi
28-09-03, 18:02
it looks good except for the head.. and if you guys think it so ugly why dont you make one and show it off in the modification forum?

Roc-a-fella
28-09-03, 18:05
Originally posted by Kasumi
it looks good except for the head.. and if you guys think it so ugly why dont you make one and show it off in the modification forum?

i dont design i have enuff trouble using editing prog's anyways, it needs to be cool and black :p black armor would rock

QuantumDelta
28-09-03, 18:05
it looks good except for the head.. and if you guys think it so ugly why dont you make one and show it off in the modification forum? Several suggestions have already been made.

Personally my thoughts;
For PEs it's;
Head is just....heh, don't think anyone likes that :p
Chest - Too bulky, looks like you're going on a scubadiving mission.
Arms/Legs - Equally too bulky, it's not PE-Esque.
Torso - by default, best part of the armor, still, doesn't actually fit IN with the rest of the armor....

Dribble Joy
28-09-03, 18:08
The legs are the worst part, looks like a pair of chips (english chips)

Kasumi
28-09-03, 18:10
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
[B]Several suggestions have already been made.
[B]

I know that several suggestion where made.. but instead of makeing suggestions why dont people dont something about it thats what the modification forum is for.. but i guess i dont know..

QuantumDelta
28-09-03, 18:13
well.... I for one can't model things :/

Kasumi
28-09-03, 18:16
I would try and make one but i have yet to see anything from the modficiation forum be used ingame soo.. until i see somenthing form there go ingame than I wont even bother to do anything.. -_-* would be easier to find a host an distribute it to anyone who wants to download it =\

Pill
28-09-03, 18:42
pe pa = old spy pa model.

if you haven't seen itl imagine a trash can(round lid) with arms and legs, either that or one of those old time scuba suits.

Skinfitz
28-09-03, 19:13
I know that several suggestion where made.. but instead of makeing suggestions why dont people dont something about it thats what the modification forum is for.. but i guess i dont know..
Because I'm not a designer but I know what looks kewl and what looks sucky and that armour looks dorky.

Oath
28-09-03, 19:16
@ the people that say its the ugliest shit eva

Its not, in game it doesnt look too bad, and in black it looks pretty awesome, and no, the ugliest thing to come to NC was the hybrid nerf :lol: :lol: :lol: .

OMZO H4X KOS

Mattimeo
28-09-03, 19:27
aesthetically, it hurts me. it makes me sad that anyone could look at it and say anything other than "ugh". The fact that it was rejected once, then put in for PEs ANYWAY, is like a slap in the face. I'd rather have no PA than that ugly thing.

I don't think I could ever express in words how much I hate that thing, and if my friend hadn't paid me to keep my account, it would still be cancelled because of it.

VetteroX
28-09-03, 20:31
all your people who wont put it on because of how it looks are idiots, plain and simple. Who the FUCK cares how it looks as long as it increases your abilities? Its a fucking BATTLESUIT not your damn suit to the prom, jesus christ...

t0tt3
28-09-03, 20:37
Must be something all chars looking like PE:s so the real PE need to be sooo ugly so he sorta goes out from the "PE group" or maybe do a hotfix for that :p

Skinfitz
28-09-03, 21:07
Originally posted by VetteroX
all your people who wont put it on because of how it looks are idiots, plain and simple. Who the FUCK cares how it looks as long as it increases your abilities? Its a fucking BATTLESUIT not your damn suit to the prom, jesus christ...
So you would wear a battlesuit that made you look like the energiser bunny with "kick me" written on the back would you?

QuantumDelta
28-09-03, 21:12
Vett is one of the best PEs in the game dude...

t0tt3
28-09-03, 21:50

Strange when he camped MC5 for a whole month :D
I dont care lucky him he can bath in those nasty chips....

But indeed his PE is one of TEH best so he knows what he is talking about...

Skinfitz
29-09-03, 09:10
...and?

\\Fényx//
29-09-03, 12:34

/me jumps up and down waving his arms....

what about me oh wise one QD where do I come in there :D

The PA looks shite, but if it adds to my PC and some decent resists (Comparable to my CA PA) then ill be a happy chappy. If the resists are better from my CA PA then ill stick with that instead...

I can live with the cardboard boxes that is the CA PA so tehres no reason why I cant love with the scuba suit o_O

Mattimeo
29-09-03, 16:37
wiat, because he's "one of the best PE's in the game" he's allowed to dictate to me what I do and do not like? What I should or should not use? or when to voice my opinion?

No, I don't think so. I don't care if it gives +1000000000 P-C, R-C, T-C, WEP and every resist there is, I'd have to shoot myself for considering wearing it.

No matter the stats, it's still the ugliest model in a game I've ever seen.