PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite bug...

OTIS
27-09-03, 21:11
Lol this is just a thread for fun no being rude or flaming anyone...i just wanna hear some of your favorite bugs. For example, mine is the appt bug. When u zone then u get lag-a-ported to someones appt.:lol: :lol: Its so funny seeing the persons reaction especially when they are enemies with u. Haha i'm Crahn on my monk and i got transferred to some 4 chev CA spys appt. His first words were "omg." The funny thing about it was he was doing a transfer so rare parts all on the ground. Lmao Of course i dont kill them...just engage some small talk and be omw. I would like to hear some more of your fav bugs new and old. :p

PS have fun with the thread!:D

msdong
27-09-03, 22:08
recycle free load bug.....

SorkZmok
27-09-03, 22:17
Heh theres a better one than that Apt-Zone-Bug.

One time i was in my Apt, telling my clanmates im gonna go hunting, use the genrep and suddeny a totally confused clanmate of me stood there too. He was like "WTF how did i get here? i was just zoning from P1 to P3!!" Funny thing, especially cause he didnt even tag that genrep before...

Anothertime that happened to me and instead of zoning i got warped to that Industrial Lab Genrep by some scared hostile noob. :D

Tratos
27-09-03, 22:30
i had a really nice bug, got to MB instead of plaza 2 from my app, was great since i was dreding the walk, sad thing is there was a roll back to next day, lol

~T

OTIS
27-09-03, 22:40
haha i just got a new one. I was in pp fighting and i was walkin in front of those 2 cops and he starts talkin to me like when u right click him... i started freakin out. Then i crashed i was scared i was dead when i would come back but i was lag a ported to the lil sewers in a&w so i was safe :p

Cruzbroker
27-09-03, 22:48
heh, I got to same player's app twice in 15 minutes :p

Agnt
28-09-03, 02:09
Use button bug is still my favorite... sometimes i need to reconnect 5 times till i get use button working :p

Rieper
28-09-03, 02:14
I like the random transportation bug. my second char never walked to TH/TG or MB :D :D :D

TWOK
28-09-03, 02:21
Once when I dropped my drone it turned into a dead mutant scout. I couldn't pick him up for storage and random sexing :(

Q`alooaith
28-09-03, 02:26
the draggin bug.. You know, the one where you zone and you randomly drag along some hapless newb or somone..

I've been pulled all over plasa from that one bug.. even had it happen in MC5 a couple of time's, saved me a long walk back from the energy cores..

Mantus
28-09-03, 02:27
My favorite was the time I was trying to get to TG, and about halfway there I zoned and ended up in the body of a Monk right outside the TG Caves. We were wrestling for control over the character. I opened his inventory to see what he had, but he closed it an zoned us into the cave, and I zoned us back and then suddenly my character is standing in his place.

The poor sob must have taken my place somewhere near Foster. It was a nice free trip.

Q`alooaith
28-09-03, 02:29
Originally posted by Mantus
My favorite was the time I was trying to get to TG, and about halfway there I zoned and ended up in the body of a Monk right outside the TG Caves. We were wrestling for control over the character. I opened his inventory to see what he had, but he closed it an zoned us into the cave, and I zoned us back and then suddenly my character is standing in his place.

The poor sob must have taken my place somewhere near Foster. It was a nice free trip.

ohh, nearly had that bug pull me out of MC5 once, some guy dragged me to the GR and was about to go, but it was pulling me for the ride.. logged fast enough not to go...

can be fun though..

MayhemMike
28-09-03, 02:46
I had this but one time where my whole inv was full of mc5 chips .

:p not really

rob444
28-09-03, 04:07
I had this bug when I had to go to my clan app, then my m8 in the clan walks up in the clan app while Im in plaza 3 somewhere and I get "synchronizing...", next thing I'm right beside my friend in clan app, nice and smooth teleport.

Scarus
28-09-03, 04:24
Getting put into someone elses body, I once zoned from MB Entrance to the wastes and appeared in a level /58 APU Monk

He'd probably been warbot hunting because his inventory was full of rares... i tried throwing them on the floor and giving them to another clan member, only thing that worked was the spells in my quickbelt threw on the floor but when i zoned and came back they were my usual crappy weapons i had earlier, lol

Pill
28-09-03, 05:30
my favorite bug is the automatic pistol bug, the timing is off as hell on it, and no-one noticed apparently...

so what ends up happening is, you can unload 5 clips into someone, non-stop, including reloads,because bullets keep firing after you let go of your fire button...

dunno if it's fixed.

Q`alooaith
28-09-03, 05:35
naa, the auto pistol bug's dead funny, I think it's more a feature than bug, as you just hold fire and it unload's you then feed more mag's in and it auto load's them so you don't need to stop shooting...

It's the only way they are better than SMG's...

it's still a fun bug..

mystery8
28-09-03, 09:28
Probably the "random texture floating across sky" is my favorite (aside from the apartment one everyone else mentioned).

Nothing like getting beat down by a Warbot and watching Medkits float across the sky while I wait for my PPU friend to Res me.

OTIS
28-09-03, 12:35
shit this one is classic...its the rare bug...zoning into my appt...i get a monk model and i'm on my tank...then i pull out cs and spam the screenie key...Monk with CS = teh uber monk :p

O and a new one is the monk bug...similar to "PE" bug but everyone looks like monks...i have a few screens of what appeared to be and apu with a lib:p :p :lol: :lol:

•Super|\|ova•
28-09-03, 12:37
Originally posted by OTIS
shit this one is classic...its the rare bug...zoning into my appt...i get a monk model and i'm on my tank...then i pull out cs and spam the screenie key...Monk with CS = teh uber monk :p

O and a new one is the monk bug...similar to "PE" bug but everyone looks like monks...i have a few screens of what appeared to be and apu with a lib:p :p :lol: :lol:

Yeah :) been there done that ;)

OTIS
28-09-03, 12:41
my favorite bug is the automatic pistol bug

LOL ya i nkow what u mean...but have u tried the pulse pistol since the last patch...its like 20 mill times worse...i cant keep from lmao everytime i fire the cursed thing.:lol: :lol:I mean its bad i could hold the fire button down for like 5 secs...go afk for 20mins and comeback and its still firing (exaggeration:p ) but its almost that bad...try it hehe:lol:

naimex
28-09-03, 13:25
my favourite bug is the <error desc destination unknown> or something in my gr list that takes me to one of my apartments whilst my apartment gr is still working fine to yet another :)

will just go take a screenie and post it

naimex
28-09-03, 13:28
Ladies and Gentlemen i give to you ::

My favourite bug ::

http://www.naimex.dk/nc/27.jpg

Matthew.v.smith
28-09-03, 13:39
My "luckyest" moment was in TH.

I was close to "gank" SL and was being pretty wary about where i walked in fear of being killed.

i met some friends standing around testing dmg
so i thought that it would be fun to join in with them we were having some fun when suddenly about 5 TTs came in and killed everyone and because we haddent teamed (and i was last to die) all the SL loss went to me!! so i was on -17 sl

and died!!

unluckily for me i was holding a 2 slot judge a 2 slot libby and a 2 slot wyatt earp and a TT beam weapon from my Ex-TT days. :eek: (yeah stupid but i learnt my lesson)

lucky for me the SL hadnt taken propper effect and so all i dropped was a 2 slot blacksun 8| The relief was tangeable :P

but had i have dropped everything i think it would have been the end :(
Matty.:angel: