PDA

View Full Version : revenge.

bounty
27-09-03, 20:53
Anyone on saturn close to getting this? lets have all the droners work together to find this so we can use this mofo and test it out :D

Nidhogg
27-09-03, 22:10
Let me know what thread this is part of and I'll merge it.

N

/edit - forget it, my brain is confuzzled. o_O

ghandisfury
27-09-03, 22:26
Originally posted by Nidhogg

N

OMG spam!!

Omnituens
27-09-03, 23:26
havent been tech hunting since last patch.

i'll keep my eye out though

Void
28-09-03, 00:35
I ve one on Uranus. :D

But its damage is bugged. It makes the same damage to a player like a KK-400 and produces a kind of healthbug. Tested in NF against a nearly capped Tank.

Q`alooaith
28-09-03, 02:33

N

You know as a mod you can delete post's.. or edit them long time after they are made, so you could change it to somthing topical and then close the thread to hhide your shame....:p

I've only ressed one part of a revenge on saturn, don't think I'll see many till somone want's a bunch of BP's drawn off it...

Nidhogg
28-09-03, 02:51
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
You know as a mod you can delete post's.. or edit them long time after they are made, so you could change it to somthing topical and then close the thread to hhide your shame....:p Yeah but that would be abusing my postion and I only do that on Sundays. Oh, wait a minute, we're well into Sunday now...

N

Q`alooaith
28-09-03, 02:55
Yeah but that would be abusing my postion and I only do that on Sundays. Oh, wait a minute, we're well into Sunday now...

N

Oh I also don't care about ethic's on sundays. that's when I do my best rip research job's.. you know, research a part I need then swap it for a part I don't need without telling the customer..

:rolleyes:

I don't realy..