PDA

View Full Version : OT: Music

Danae
27-09-03, 18:10
Does any in the community have a band or make their own music?

I think it's important to support independant music. I am currently in love with a band that a friend is in: www.goweeble.com (if you like punk or ska or alt rocky stuff dl their mp3's cuz they are free :p)

But I like to make my own music and sing. Some of you have probably heard the parody songs Laemin and i did hehe. Anyone feel like showing off and posting their own creations/bands website?

Don't post any links you do not have the copyright to or that violates any law :p thanks!

Roc-a-fella
27-09-03, 18:26
hmm i wouldnt say i have a ban but i produce my own music

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=179506&T=6859

that is a place where i post some of my songs and snippets of some of my songs.

Ascension
27-09-03, 18:31
Originally posted by Danae
Does any in the community have a band or make their own music?

I think it's important to support independant music. I am currently in love with a band that a friend is in: www.goweeble.com (if you like punk or ska or alt rocky stuff dl their mp3's cuz they are free :p)

But I like to make my own music and sing. Some of you have probably heard the parody songs Laemin and i did hehe. Anyone feel like showing off and posting their own creations/bands website?

Don't post any links you do not have the copyright to or that violates any law :p thanks!

This Music is Gr8 :) Damn good feel good factor :D

Mirco
27-09-03, 19:29
I`ve got a few mp3 with stuff I made my self. Its just me playing guitar. I cant sing and Im not good at lyrics either. Guess I`m half a Bob Dylan :p . I just came up with some riffs and stuff that I didnt want to forget so I recorded it down. Its recorded with a discman earplugg inside my guitar so the quality is soso. I think its kind of cool though. Anyone know some place I can put them up??

Btw Weeble was cool. I loved the base line on Hooked up. Hmm I need to listen to my rancid record now. Havent heard Maxwell Murder in ages.