PDA

View Full Version : Artifact Removeal Tool

JackScratch
27-09-03, 15:44
OK, Ill bite, what is an artifact removal tool. Has it always been sold with the other tools and I just noticed it or did it just get implemented with patch 188. Look likw a recycle or salvage tool.

Voodoochicken
27-09-03, 15:46
It's sold at ops and is used to remove dynamic objects (tables, chairs, etc.), which were taken out a while ago.

Ascension
27-09-03, 19:13
Originally posted by Voodoochicken
It's sold at ops and is used to remove dynamic objects (tables, chairs, etc.), which were taken out a while ago.

And gonna be added again shortly :)

G.0.D.
27-09-03, 19:19
errrm dont go telling any one but i was selling em to people for a million a piece! ... sold about 8 or 9 between the last 3 patches

U can buy em at crytons tech tools in plaza1... and every tech tools store for that matter, for about 2k

ghandisfury
27-09-03, 19:31
Originally posted by G.0.D.
errrm dont go telling any one but i was selling em to people for a million a piece! ... sold about 8 or 9 between the last 3 patches

U can buy em at crytons tech tools in plaza1... and every tech tools store for that matter, for about 2k

You were also advretising them as "GM spawned items".....which I guess everything in the game can be :p

G.0.D.
27-09-03, 19:35
I wasnt cheating i was role playing a dirty tsunami... and no you may not have refunds i spent it all on whores