PDA

View Full Version : Mini-rocket Launchers

Wannabe
27-09-03, 14:29
They're modeled for dual-fire, the animations are for dual-fire, even the clip (8 shots per mag -- 16 in packet) would say it's dual fire.

But it's NOT! I've been using the said guns for sometime and noticed those facts for dual-fire but still.. it only shoots one rocket when it should shoot two.

So did someone in KK forgot to code the mini-rocket launchers for dual-fire or was this made intentionally?

If it IS meant for single fire, then when will the model and the animation be fixed?

// Wannabe

Heavyporker
27-09-03, 14:38
Damn... double-fire rockets sound cool as all heck...

hell, make it so if you swing the gun sideways while its firing, you can actually sweep a spot with a rain of mini-rockets. that'd just rule...

Wannabe
27-09-03, 15:36
I'd love to see a weapon ammo mod that enables guided (or heat-seeking) missiles like in MR-1000 drones. Like with all rocket launcher, you need to crouch and be in 1st player mode to actually HIT something with this thing :p

But yes, a dual fire or countinues fire is something I'd love to see. Would finally teach those stealthers and cave mobs a lesson ;)

// Wannabe

rob444
28-09-03, 04:19
That's true, the animation repeats once so it should fire two rockets but it only fire one for some reason.

PsycheBlade
28-09-03, 04:43
Took you a while to notice.

Anyway, having the mini rocket launcher fire off two rockets every click of the mouse would balance rocket pistols a bit better.

...Having two rockets swirl around each other would look kickass :D

Oh well, it's unlikely KK will change any sort of aspect of mini rocketlaunchers -it's not a vital fix-