PDA

View Full Version : Epics that no longer work...

NeoLojik
27-09-03, 12:41
Ok, the Outzone prision has been closed, great, something for the storyline :D

Oh, wait, thats right... Four of the epics rely on you being able to GET to Outzone sector 8. So, lets see, the following epics no longer work...

- Diamond Real Estate
- N.E.X.T.
- Tangent Technologies
- Photopharma

Great. Can we get Max moved to the enterance to Outzone 8 where you've tastefully placed the wall? Or are these epics broken until whatever your doing is completed?

garyu69
27-09-03, 12:44
The prison is closed.... why?

FirestarXL
27-09-03, 12:49
Yeah, when they first said the prision was going down for renovation the first thing I thought of was where the epic NPC was going, I just assumed they'd move him to an accessible location (maybe just inside the zone point). You mean you can't find him at all?

NeoLojik
27-09-03, 12:51
You cant get to Max what-so-ever, unless you somehow get into the prision even though its locked (Apparently Twister LVirus is in there atm, so there must be SOME way in there).

Clyde
27-09-03, 13:29
Originally posted by FirestarXL
Yeah, when they first said the prision was going down for renovation the first thing I thought of was where the epic NPC was going, I just assumed they'd move him to an accessible location (maybe just inside the zone point). You mean you can't find him at all?

leave it to KK to actually think about what theyre doing before they do it? aha i thinks not :p

Nightbrother
27-09-03, 18:29
Howdy!

I just wanted to say that it is still very much possible to go to OZ-8. I just went there and talked to Max. You just cant get there through the normal roads. Use the hidden passage from OZ-4 near the entrance to the storage cellars, just up the stairs next to where the hurler/butchee spawns just next to the trapdoor down to the cellars. :-D