PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Pepper Fights...Gone?

Mankind
27-09-03, 12:06
Well i went to play around a little bit in Pepper park earlier on 2 of my characters.

The first time there was no one there, so I started attacking the Tsunami guards outside Club V, and the cops came around the corner and decided to pay me a visit! So I ran to the nearest sewer. But I thought that maybe attacking NPCs there, they help fight alongside them. Didn't seem like they helped much before since they are all the way at the front entrance near plaza 3.

The second time I was in the medicare fighting some tangent guy. I killed him but, as soon as I come out of the medicare, who do I find again? Two cops meeting me with their precious weapons :( This time I couldn't go around the cage to the sewer and died. They were the cops from all the way in the front near plaza 3. Do they actually have some sort of intelligence now?

I don't have red soullight, and it was 2 seperate characters; my tank and PE. And I didn't pull my weapon out on them or near them at all. The one cop standing in front of the vendors still stood there, but those 2 front cops were really putting a hammer into me. Were they GMs masked in disguise? :P Or do the copbots sense my threat as I roam the dirty streets of pepper?

o_O

ezza
27-09-03, 12:26
i find when ever i attack the tsunami guards the copbots come for me real quick, but if i leave em alone and just fight other runners they leave me alone

Mankind
27-09-03, 12:31
Originally posted by ezza
i find when ever i attack the tsunami guards the copbots come for me real quick, but if i leave em alone and just fight other runners they leave me alone

Maybe true, because I don't usually fight the Tsunami guards at all (neutral). But still doesn't explain why they came all the way to the Medicare at the end of Pepper park 1, and terminated me :p

Marx
27-09-03, 18:04
All the current pepper park brawls on Pluto happen primarily near the pp1 / plaza 3 border.

- me remembers when people chased eachother all throughout pepper park.