PDA

View Full Version : TBH, I'm bored, so I r gunna bitch...

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 02:58
Just as soon as I get a coffee... well, its 1:26am, and I need coffee to sleep! Dammit!! And a smoke, but dont smoke, its bad for your health, not that i care about my health, I mean, you dont see on the side of bus's "getting hit by this could make you impotent!" but nooo, side of ciggie packets, in big letters "Smoking Kills!" Ya, and so does old age O_o

Anyway....

First Bitch - Leveling.

Its too easy. The exp gain needs to be spread out a "lot" more, my newb PE on Pluto, he got 30dex before even lifting a gun, if I had the patience, I'd probably have capped int/dex and str without even trying. As it is, I did lift a gun, and, in between the hardcore sex with the TMNT Clan, PPU'ing, going out, having a life, watching telly, I managed (somehow) to level up to about 80% of total cap, I've stuck in the lvl 3 chips and my SF CPU, and that sucks. Leveling my PSI was easier, mainly because of barrels. If the difference between 5 and 10 Skill was 1 million, between 10 and 100 was 127 million, fine, it would take longer to level up due to the fact that you cant just use a better weapon off the bat, using drugs, shoot a few things with the higher tl/rank for more exp, well, you could, but it would take longer, as it is, if I really tried, i could oh so easily cap my PE in 2 days of non stop play, monk, sure, a little longer, but then, I'm PPU now, I have to rely on other people for exp, cept for warbots, I punch them to death :D well, ok, with a soul cluster and damage boost, but still, theory is sound.

2nd Bitch - Parashock

Parashock is fine, unless its capped, I can holy parashock my PE and sure, he's slower, but not 80% slower, 147 or something, PSI, artifact Holy Parashock, so, stop bitching bout it, just raise the cap 40% or something stupid so that you cant cap it, and its damage max is about 350% or something, I dunno, and if it still slows you down, try more points in ath/agil :p

3rd Bitch - Variety

I want more female model's to sex in Plaza 1, sure, Julia is a damn sexy spy, but if she looked like Laura Croft, I'd sex her twice as much, heck, if Duder looked more like Laura Croft, I'd sex him too, but then, I'm not fussy, I'd even sex Niddy :p

4th Bitch - GR Lockdowns

Are a pain in the arse, remove them, create "early warning turrets", which are set to attack enemy clans with some kinda shock wave, so must be destroyed, if a clan is too cheap to get an early warnin system, they deserve to lose the op.

5th Bitch - Bugs

Stop adding new ones, fix the old ones. The "you have to wait a bit longer before you can perform this action" was supposed to be a temp fix, until you could find something more eloquent, well, find something more eloquent, I'm pissed off with trying to find something in my cabs, only to have "u gotta wait till you can open your cabinet coz you might be an exploiter"

6th Bitch - Events

I want major, cross faction, huge events, that cover the entire sphere of neocron, from NC to MB to TG (not FA, coz they dont deserve 1)

7th Bitch - FA

Why does FA have so many zones? 3 of them or whatever, whilst MB and TG have, 1? I mean, come off it, you GR into MB, u run for 20 seconds, and your outside, maybe hopping left or right for stuff. TG is a little bigger, but its one zone, on a few levels. FA has 3 zones, with A&W, ASG, HEW etc.. Crytons, well, pretty much everything over 3 zones and TWO Sectors!

8th Bitch - Sugar

I take two, but I cant be bothered to fill the sugar bowl, so I only managed one, my coffee ent sweet enuff for me, but I dont like coffee thats two sweet, it sucks

9th Bitch - Rayguns

They are too powerful, in both Pistol and Rifle Form (is there a tank version? Ya, but not the same, its an AOE), reduce damage on them, its pretty pathetic when a non rare pistol can out damage a capped pain easer.

10th Bitch - Lib's

Too Powerful, reduce the ROF on the mofo's. Seriously, I was shot today by three people, a tank with a Speed Gun, minimal damage, easy to out heal. A PE with a PE, again, I could out heal. A Lib, rate of fire is too high for the damage, reduce it, or reduce the clip, do something. Perfect example is me letting a FA kill me for his epic, he wasnt capped, I had no armour on, it took him just over a clip to kill me, by comparison, my fully buffed monkeh (who the tests were on) can get hammered by a Lib, and no, my Holy Deflector is at 571% damage or something stupid like that, so it isnt my spells that are faulty. That same lib against my naked PE, would have turned him to jelly.

11th Bitch -The Manual

The Manual that comes with the game, is very out of date, its the same manual I got with my original copy of Neocron, as in, out of date, I dont know who your distributors are now, if any, well, has to be someone cause Game got me a copy, but, tell them to update the manual, its out of date, and irrelivent to the current thing that is Neocron.

12th Bitch - Hybrids

Fix them, the 30% nerf wasnt a "balance" it was a "lets kill all hybrids because a few managed to work out the perfect system".

13th Bitch - PPU's

Increase their defence, if I cant gain EXP thru hunting things, only thru teaming, I wanna make sure I dont die!

14th Bitch - Typing

I hate typing, someone get me some software that I can just talk to my puter and it types?

15th Bitch - Emotes

Sex dont do the sex emote, SEX dont, only sex, so, if you start off with a capital letter, using proper punctuation, u cant Sex someone! And add more emotes, trying to find 200 ways to say "sex" or "pleasure" gets kinda dull after the 800th different language interpretation of "ehre", add "kiss" and "shake hands" and "hide the sausage" variety is the spice of life, so add more thyme! Oh, thats a herb, umm, add more curry!

Umm, think thats about it, I'll probably think of more when I'm asleep, but then, I'll be asleep, so who cares :p

Oath
27-09-03, 03:04
Lexx, go to sleep mate, your obviously tired.

and yeah, kinda pissed that theres no more sex emotes too lol.

Ps SPAM ONOZ (not impersonating mod btw)

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 03:06
not spam, genuine grievenineces with problems effecting the game, which could be read closer into the secondary meaning, could be interpretated as lack of imagination/variety/balance etc.. etc.. et al, ad infinitum etc

/edit - rate it 6 stars! or 5, coz I deserve it

Oath
27-09-03, 03:07
Originally posted by Lexxuk
not spam, genuine grievenineces with problems effecting the game, which could be read closer into the secondary meaning, could be interpretated as lack of imagination/variety/balance etc.. etc.. et al, ad infinitum etc.

Fair enough.

go to sleep mate, im fookin knackered i assume you will be too.

cyu

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 12:48
16th Bitch - Frame Rates

These buggers can drop really badly when you open your RPOS up, is it because it is tryin to render the entire RPOS?

17th Bitch - RPOS

You can change the colours, granted, but if you look at Uplink, they actually let you change your terminal, you could so easily set it up so that the RPOS was skinable, then you could have your's looking like Deus Ex two or something, completely different from anyone elses (and also somethin for Fan Site's to get their teeth into)

18th Bitch - Weapon Mods

When you install a weaponmod, it does change things, Laser makes you lock on quicker, silencer lowers your ROF, so, how bout actually showing things like this in the weapon's stats?

LTA
27-09-03, 13:19
Powerleveling for those who know where to go is all good and whatever but for a n00b leveling is a pain in the ass, i rolled a char and went the slow routes, ie sewer>aggy>oz>Cyclops>everything else and it slow for me, i could easily have gone barreled npcs etc but i didn't .
The gr has also made it a pain the ass to level and also to hunt the Required pvp Items...

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 13:42
I r rifle PE, i cant use any AOE (bitch 19, gives Riflemen some AOE!!!111), leveling is very easy, I also took the easy route, aggie/storage 6, now its warbots and titans, I just need more con O_o

AlphaGremlin
27-09-03, 13:59
Some excellent points there Lexxy. Some... wierd ones... sex Nid? O.o
Agree with you on most of them. One that needs to be fixed is the GR lockdown. I've logged on 5 times since that was enabled weeks ago, and the only time I had some fun was PPU'ing out at Chaos Caves... before I died and had no way to get back (I logged off there before the lockdown)

Frame rates... FFS Unreal 2 runs faster than Neocron! I know how hard it is to get a game to draw fast, but this is stupid.

Lucjan
27-09-03, 14:11

As it is, I did lift a gun, and, in between the hardcore sex with the TMNT Clan (this wasnt hardcore sex, they just raped you), PPU'ing (the one your team died), going out (...of the cave, as your team members got pretty "upset" for damage boosting them and not the mobs), having a life (ffs, standing and chatting in plaza-1 isnt having a life, how often have I to tell you that?), watching telly (maybe thats why your team died...), I managed (somehow) to level up to about 80% of total cap, I've stuck in the lvl 3 chips and my SF CPU, and that sucks. Leveling my PSI was easier, mainly because of barrels.

sorry for my own interpretation of your story, I just couldnt resist...

-Leveling speed
Yes, it would be much better if we would level slower, it would be much more rewarding and would keep us longer in the game. The problem is, there is a too huge difference between low, mid and highlevel runners: in skill and equipment. If you want to compete in PvP, you actually have to level up fast to high level to be able to use the good guns and implants. There is just a major flew in the design. Like a capped char with crappy weapons will be almost as easy to kill as the low level char for whom these weapons were intended.
Just slowing down the leveling speed would most likely not solve the problem, but create some new problems. Instead a redesin of the skill/item combo and its scalability is needed.

-ParaSPAM
It isnt parashock or Holy Paralisys, it is paraSPAM. 'nuff said.

-Liberator
Yes, it has nasty damage at uber nasty speed, but standing in from of something and hitting almost everytime doesnt usually happen in PvP when targets are moving. Lib misses like crazy and has some aim issues. If the aim would be sorted out, then maybe we'll see that this gun is overpowered, but at the current stage I would say it is pretty fine.

Nixon
27-09-03, 14:27
Oh pleeease dont whine about lib anymore.. imo it's perfect as it is now.

Damnit.. lib got nerfed to hell, unnerfed and now you want it nerfed? :P

Jaggeh
27-09-03, 14:28
a1) fix no faction players, thanks to drone not in team bug i have -31 faction sympathy for my own faction and i cant rejoin.
im also locked out of all non-public gr's.

a2)give me anti-lexxuk shelter plz

Judge
27-09-03, 14:51
Yay lets make the game even more of a grind to get up to PvP standards. Won't that be fun children?

On a more serious note, no don't nerf pistol users they are fine as they are. They are better than Rifle PEs in duels but Rifle PEs are better in OP wars. This is how its meant to be.

Kasumi
27-09-03, 15:55
Why does FA have so many zones? 3 of them or whatever, whilst MB and TG have, 1? I mean, come off it, you GR into MB, u run for 20 seconds, and your outside, maybe hopping left or right for stuff. TG is a little bigger, but its one zone, on a few levels. FA has 3 zones, with A&W, ASG, HEW etc.. Crytons, well, pretty much everything over 3 zones and TWO Sectors!

MB has 2 or 3 zones... there not used but it has more than one.. do some exploreing..

You can change the colours, granted, but if you look at Uplink, they actually let you change your terminal, you could so easily set it up so that the RPOS was skinable, then you could have your's looking like Deus Ex two or something, completely different from anyone elses (and also somethin for Fan Site's to get their teeth into)

OKie.. let me point you to this thread.. http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76607 as you can see you can skin it.. just need to learn how ;)

X452
27-09-03, 16:26
18 bitches??

where the hell are they all?

i want some lovin !?!?!

Dribble Joy
27-09-03, 16:30
Rar.

Hmmm O_o

Libby as lucjan said has some aiming probs that seem to counter it's seemingly high dmg.
Non-rare pistols? You mean the BS don't you. Yes it's is to an extent evil. The RoF is silly and the clip size could do with being a tad smaller. Pistols are ok at lower lvls but still need a boost above the libby (So I'm a Judge fanboi, so what it sucks)

Lvling wise, places like caves and other places for power lvling do give to much xp. Low lvl stuff that 'normal' people use should be left alone.

ParaSPAM, fuck off, it destroys all sense of skill in a game like this.

Riflers do need an AoE weapon.

I need tea.

Peeping Tom
27-09-03, 17:28
9th Bitch - Rayguns
the rare ones are fine

10th Bitch - Lib's
if a ppu cant out heal a lib then you suckk my dear :P
well anyway yeah a lib fucking hurts IF you stand perfectly still
but inn pvp when you move alot it still hurts but not as much since its hard to get 4 hits to land ( the burst bonus bla bla )
kiss kiss
agreed on most of the other stuff you whined about :P
K4F

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 17:36
Yes, i know MB has 2 zones, you need to use the lower zone for the epic, but there is nothing down there, except the people for the epic, its a useless zone, FA's zones have stores, living quarters, HQ's etc..

Pistols shouldnt own Rifle PE's PvP at all, Riflers should own Pistol PE's, nuff said :p

Ray guns r over powered at close range, which mean I'm happily waitin for enuff dex to use meh Doy Ray Me

19th Bitch - Holy Anti Lexxuk Sanctum

Someone make the spell for the ladies :p

@ Luc - :P

VetteroX
27-09-03, 17:54
leveling speed is good... people dont wanna level, they wanna get powerful fast to pvp, participate in clan op wars, or hunt high level mobs for rares.

gr lockdown plain sucks, I agree

Rayguns are too good... bring other weapons up or lower rayguns.

Libs not too powerful... 1/2 its bullets miss the target.

The fps is rediculos, I can run BF 1942 40 people in the game 1600X1200 perfectly but this game 1280X1024 goes to 12 fps in many areas.

Roc-a-fella
27-09-03, 17:58
wait a sec, i havent played neo in a few days they TOOK THE SEX EMOTE OUT?

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 19:15
Leveling speed is too fast, when all you have to look forward to when being capped is one aspect of the game, either PvP or hunting rares. If you can get upto the huntin rare's, without even trying, by day 2, then something is seriously wrong with the leveling table, when you get get to 75 PSI in a day or two, without even trying, then something is seriously wrong.

Seezur001
27-09-03, 19:41
Yes, i know MB has 2 zones, you need to use the lower zone for the epic, but there is nothing down there, except the people for the epic, its a useless zone, FA's zones have stores, living quarters, HQ's etc..

I think its supossed to be that way considering FA wont be let in the city after DoY is released.

TH was designed to be a self-contained city in itself, the Military base is just a hang out for the mercs.

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 19:45
Originally posted by Seezur001
I think its supossed to be that way considering FA wont be let in the city after DoY is released.

TH was designed to be a self-contained city in itself, the Military base is just a hang out for the mercs.

Not sure if FA will be banned from the city, in fact, no factions will be banned from the city, just shot by copbots in safe zones.

The Military Base though, is a military base, which usualy are very self contained areas, with everything from dentists/doctors/hospitals/burger bars etc.. NC's MB would be seen as the starting point for any strikes by MB against any foe, with first strike capabilities, medical bays, huge vehicle depots, command centres etc.. everything that TH has, and more.

Shadow Dancer
27-09-03, 19:45
I agree gr rules are stupid.

Lexxuk what's your resist force? And what armor setup do you wear?

Lexxuk
27-09-03, 19:51
99 resist force, no armour (leveling, I never wear armour to level, cause its warbots and stuff like that, so dont need it, but I need con). 99 Resist force, for the 73 PPU for Resist booster 3 @ 39PSI.

On my monkeh, full holy spirit, PPU PA 2, and I was wearing a fire belt. Resist force is, umm, dunno, 31 trans, rest in resisit force, with a exp psi 3.