PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation Reasons

hivemind
26-09-03, 23:39
"If you have specific reasons for cancelling,
we would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us about them at in a mail (support@neocron.com). If we know what you disliked about Neocron as a gamer, we can work on improving the game."

I'm tired of playing a game that has no events and support in my time zone, poor or incomplete translations, and showstopping bugs.

I also greatly dislike the official forums now. My enjoyment of the forums was one of the reasons I was still paying for my account, but the English forum moderators are completely over the top now with their power trips and ego stroking. I find that I enjoy them less and less as time goes by. Someone needs to tell the mods that they are supposed to moderate, not censor. Less is more, and they have a complete choke-hold on the forums now that stifles all fun there. I'm sure they think their job is easier now, but who is the customer here anyway?

I am also dissatisfied with the necessity of monks to PvP. Holy Paralysis (or any freezers) have no place in a skill-based FPS-style game, and should have never been added to begin with. Holy Paralysis is one of the top three things complained about, yet it is still in the game. That's fine. Holy Paralysis can stay, but I'm leaving.

The rest of my list would be:

Zone bugs
Synchronizing bugs
Fatal Runtime Errors
Rollbacks and server instability
Infrequent patches
Lack of high-end content
Unpaid Gamemasters
Poor vehicle implementation
Locked Genreps
Account hacking
The 100k-reimbursement policy for items lost due to your bugs
Stock-X malfunctions

Sincerely,

David A. Haldenwang
NY, USA

*ph33r*
26-09-03, 23:41
All very good reasons, shame to see you go hive take care.

:(

Mankind
26-09-03, 23:44
There's plenty of free open beta games out there that you might like, and so many more commercial games coming out. Neocron is not all there is to offer; it may be what is top on the list to offer at the moment but wait a couple months and you'll see so many top RPGs out that will dominate NC. Never really met ya, but good luck whatever you do.

Ascension
26-09-03, 23:46
http://neocron.jafc.de/images/threadclosed.gif

Sad 2 c ya go :(

Dribble Joy
26-09-03, 23:49
:( bai bai, hope we see you again.

Oath
26-09-03, 23:51
See ya david, you brought some comedic moments to my Nc life, il miss ya man. bye bye :( :(

Nixon
I agree with everything u said, hivemind..

Richard Slade
And as everything else,
this thread will be closed and left to die in the thread sea,
censorship in a way. No?

Take care hive, really enjoyed some of your posts you know
Hope you'll be back if KK ever get their work straight.

Garm
Goodbye/leaving threads are closed per the rules.

--Garm

*Guess what Hivemind, the Moderators are also customers ;)

If you have an issue with how the forums are run, please send a PM to Odin.