PDA

View Full Version : KK, Callash, cmon, please... (Spy PA)

NeoLojik
26-09-03, 17:51
Well... Yep, you guessed it, this is about the Spy PA.

Yes, Ive read the notes, I know it says they will be implamented in a run. Personally I still think the run should have been made available WITH the patch, not after, but hey, I dont run KK.

The SpyPA is now nearly 113 days (16.1 Weeks / 4 Months. :eek:) overdue. In that time, PPU & APU PSI PA has been released, the Melee Tank PA has been released, the PE PA was announced and yet, until the patch on Wednesday, there was nothing about the SpyPA, zip, nada.

Ok, so I get over the patch and the fact its not in, then today the newest Neocronnicle hits. Low and behold, NOTHING about the Spy/PE PA.

Does this mean its delayed ANOTHER week?
Whats with the TOTAL lack of communication between the community and KK? (Hell, I'd even settle for a sorry..)

Am I the only one here who thinks this is unacceptable? Im beginning to think I am :(

Oh well, with a bit of luck I'll be able to use the Tank account I bought, suppose that MIGHT keep me busy before I get bored of waiting and cancel my accounts (This is NOT a leaving thread, so dont even think about it....) o_O

Oh, and if this is deemed to be spam buy those of higher powers, go ahead, ban me.

Ste-X
26-09-03, 17:53
better late than never

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 17:55
ahhh javan young padawan you re learning the art of my ways :p

Infact that post reminded me of something id's post :lol: especially the last line o_O Anyways.... give the spy's their PA... but... do it with class yea... make their PA have no stats :p :lol: Just to piss off javan...

NeoLojik
26-09-03, 18:05
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Just to piss off javan... Like you leeching my bandwidth with my animated GIF o_O

:p j/k

*Watches the thread get ignored and die*

It seems the only way to get KK's attention is when people start flaming, spamming, swearing and being asses to everyone else.

I'd hate for this to resort to that.

Itth
26-09-03, 18:12
Originally posted by NeoLojik

Am I the only one here who thinks this is unacceptable? Im beginning to think I am :(

youre not.

BlackPrince
26-09-03, 18:15
I was about to reactivate my spy account when I saw that hey, guess what, the run still wasn't in.

Imagine that?

When 90% of the game is running around on their monk alts, do you really think KK gives a rats ass for us 40 some odd true spies scattered across the servers?

Nope.

{MD}GeistDamnit
26-09-03, 18:17
all I want is a "hotfix" for the last patch :/ the one they released did next to nothing.

spy pa and pe pa would be nice too. but don't expect anything till at least next tuesday :(

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:18
Melee pa was released?

{MD}GeistDamnit
26-09-03, 18:19
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Melee pa was released?

yes, it's in mb.

NeoLojik
26-09-03, 18:23
Originally posted by Itth
youre not. Thanks, good to know :)

Originally posted by BlackPrince
I was about to reactivate my spy account when I saw that hey, guess what, the run still wasn't in.

Imagine that?

When 90% of the game is running around on their monk alts, do you really think KK gives a rats ass for us 40 some odd true spies scattered across the servers?

Nope. Seems that way :(

Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
spy pa and pe pa would be nice too. but don't expect anything till at least next tuesday :( If that turns out to be true...

BTW, New testserver patch out, 215. Undoing stuff from Retail 188:
- Faction Councillers no-longer belong to their faction
- People with -32 SL dont get the faster gain anymore

..Ouch

Itth
26-09-03, 18:31
quote from infos thread

Originally posted by Callash
- The Runs for the Spy and PE PA are not added yet. They will be added later, as it was in the case of the Monk PA.
- The TERMINATOR Run will be added in a few days. You will need to get your "Strange Book" first, anyway :p

i just noticed..

''they will be added later''

''will be added in a few days''

ok, later is what? few weeks? month? or my personal guess years?

ah screw this, ill go play ns instead

EDIT: i dont mean to offend callash, i still wub j00 callash

jernau
26-09-03, 18:38
It's worse than unacceptable it's a f*cking disgrace.

Futureman
26-09-03, 19:16
How 'bout the just let us fucking buy it like with the Tank PAs? Seems fair to me. These stupid quests are just a timesink anyway.

___T-X____
26-09-03, 19:23
Your not on your own. They take the piss, they really take the piss.

dSerk
26-09-03, 19:23
Does anyone know any details of the Spy PA run? Is there a key item we need, i.e., snake minion teeth? I'm assuming the PA is still coming from TT...

Oath
26-09-03, 19:38
The SpyPA is now nearly 113 days (16.1 Weeks / 4 Months. ) overdue.

Then wait and stop bitching 2, 3 maybe 4 more days wont make a whole difference will it?.

We all bitch about whats not here for our chosen classes, remember kK are fuking busy bringin us our salvation DOY :rolleyes: , so they be kinda busy i feel, the runs will soon be implemented, i'd love nothing more than to get my spy some ubar pa, but, (i assume callash will add them?) to be perfectly honest im sure fixing the fucking PE / no target bug is more important than adding another npc / story to the mix.

patience is a virtue, so be a virtuoso O_o .

ONOZ i play one of all classes (cept monks, evil, evil monks) so dont accuse me of being a tank fanboi (wich i am :p ).

Oh Btw i got plenty sand viper glands and snake minion teeth for sale on uranus :lol: :lol: :D :rolleyes: 8| ONOZ

VetteroX
26-09-03, 19:39
same feeling but i want PE PA. We were lied to again... we were told: PE/Spy PA and xray bones WILL be in patch, but "they will be in but you cant use them for another month"

Just lame, could have at least warned us beforhand. I also read xray bones would be released in 2-3 days on wed... its been 2 days, release them already...

Oath
26-09-03, 19:48
Originally posted by VetteroX
same feeling but i want PE PA. We were lied to again... we were told: PE/Spy PA and xray bones WILL be in patch, but "they will be in but you cant use them for another month"

Just lame, could have at least warned us beforhand. I also read xray bones would be released in 2-3 days on wed... its been 2 days, release them already...

*AHEM* they are in this patch, they just arent available yet, like i said patience guys.

NeoLojik
26-09-03, 19:50
Originally posted by Oath
...fuking busy bringin us our salvation DOY :rolleyes:By which time all the decent players will have left. GG KK!

Oath
26-09-03, 19:52
Originally posted by NeoLojik
By which time all the decent players will have left. GG KK!

Thats true lol.

But, i wont have, does that mean im not decent :( 8| Onoz

:lol: :lol:

{MD}GeistDamnit
26-09-03, 19:56
we got screwed on the pa, the patch is screwed up, and they cant fix it till next week.Not to mention kami's dont spawn like they were supposed to replace scout units :/ and the book dosent drop off the chaos queen :(

WTF :wtf:

BlackPrince
27-09-03, 01:19
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
we got screwed on the pa, the patch is screwed up, and they cant fix it till next week.Not to mention kami's dont spawn like they were supposed to replace scout units :/ and the book dosent drop off the chaos queen :(

WTF :wtf:

Heil Neocron?

I wonder where that movie got off to..

Ascension
27-09-03, 01:39
BAH, we had 2 wait 4 the PA - NPC's 2 be added bout a week and a half 2 be precise quit moaning :rolleyes:

Scarus
27-09-03, 01:49
I'm a little confused though, people are saying "HURRY UP AND MAKE DoY!!!1111111oneone" but didnt they say it was already made?... and just needed a publisher or something?

Although if thats true they should just ask everyone that plays neocron to send them a blank disc and prefferably a case/sleeve to avoid scratches... they copy it and send it back.. sounds alright to me ;)

I'm a spy on pluto and i was anxious to get the new PA... i was a little disappointed about not being able to get it (i was so excited i didnt check the forums went straight to TT... looked around then stood in P-1 for 30mins shouting WTK ABOUT SPY PA!!!) maybe when they release it i'll be able to use my new rares *hopes* any confirmation on the stats? if so could someone post/PM me the link to the post... or whatever, thanks.

Basically im just waiting anxiously for the spy PA.....*counts seconds* :p and for the x-ray bones... more protection against DoY bots *remembers they're now kami's*....SHIT! lol... nevermind

athon
27-09-03, 02:10
Every post about the Spy / PE PAs delays them another 10 minutes.

Athon Solo