PDA

View Full Version : The Change to Quick Chat Option

garyu69
26-09-03, 13:48
After the patch it has now been made that when you wack Enter to go into Quick chat it makes you un-movable.

This is really annoying me now, I like to run and Type at the same time, but it is now impossible because when i hit enter i stop.

This is bad because if i am running away from Someone / Mob and need to call for help i can't because i risk getting killed when i stop.

This happened to me last night. When i was out hunting I picked on a 118/118*** Mob, and then decided to leg it, in stealth. I was getting away and was pretty much home free, so when i went to type, Hitting Enter made me Stop and before i new it, Bang!
50 health.

Came out of Enter again, But it was too Late.
Bang
Dead!

I would like to request that this is not the case please. It is also bad when crouching to hide or something, because as soon as you enter the chat mode you stand up.

Not Good.

Agree with me to revert back to the old way or do you think i am whining?

]v[ortice
26-09-03, 14:01
I think you would have been better off asking KK to implement an Option to turn it off?

U can turn on Movement in RPOS mode and do the same thing just with a different button.

That's my OTHER anywayz

djskum
26-09-03, 14:46
Now I can't move and type but when I use my riight mouse in RPOS (bound to jump out of RPOS) I bloody jump! Grrrr really annoying! Is there a way to stop that happeneing? If so how? If not please change it back!

DjSKum