PDA

View Full Version : KK Please listen to my plea

tobolt
26-09-03, 13:28
Damn pluto is so much fun, and so is my tank, But bein 1 person all the time is realy begining to annoy me. I want a second person. Sadly i dont have the money. Please please please allow a second character on the pluto server. What does everybody else think?

CryptoChronic
26-09-03, 13:30
im happy with it being 1 character... i dont think they will change it

jernau
26-09-03, 13:30
I say Saturn or Uranus is the place for you.

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 13:31
Theres other servers that are multi char, Pluto's there as a 1 person server.

Personally I have 3 chars on pluto, all are the same name in the same clan so atleast you know it's me. Pluto is a one char server

Oath
26-09-03, 13:31
go play saturn, uranus sucks at mom.

I play on uranus.

Ren
26-09-03, 13:32
pluto = 1 slot, to stop people having alt's

if you want more than one character then use the other servers, thats what they are for :P

it would simply ruin Pluto to be a 2 slot server as people would then go "what about a 3rd slot" etc.

RAB
26-09-03, 13:33
I thought the idea behind pluto was that it was a 1 person server on purpose so you are who you are and building your rep etc.. is that much more important. Also you cant just log your newb and go get your capped char when ever someone pisses you off etc..

tobolt
26-09-03, 13:33
obviously that is the way to go but i dont like saturn and all my mates are on pluto,

JiNxY
26-09-03, 13:34
i agree with all the above posts, pluto is a 1 person server, and is great that way

jernau
26-09-03, 13:35
Second account time then ;)

tobolt
26-09-03, 13:37
[Don't Post Only With Smiles Please - Ulle]

RAB
26-09-03, 13:43
you cant have your cake AND eat it !!
Come on !!
:p

Adramalech
26-09-03, 14:28
One character only, thats w00ts makes it fun to play on pluto. If you want more chars, then just play on another server.

Crest
26-09-03, 15:24
1 player servers have built up a game style, and economy based on this. More moeny passes hands in saturn cause there is an unbalance on the economy. People in Saturn have the attitude of...A Psi Core, hmm even though I am a tank, i will keep this. Never know when I start my psi.

In saying that, you can have 3 capped players for events, while having one you are perfecting....

Introducting new players would be detrimental to the economy balance

-FN-
26-09-03, 15:33
Originally posted by Crest
1 player servers have built up a game style, and economy based on this. More moeny passes hands in saturn cause there is an unbalance on the economy. People in Saturn have the attitude of...A Psi Core, hmm even though I am a tank, i will keep this. Never know when I start my psi.

In saying that, you can have 3 capped players for events, while having one you are perfecting....

Yeah, that.

I want to go crash into Uranus and Saturn with a golf cart so we can have a true MassiveMORPG instead of a MediumMORPG. 4 character servers are a joke to the RP part of RPG. Unless we're all truly multi-personality schizos.

ONE SERVER, ONE PLAYER!

Original monk
26-09-03, 16:45
Originally posted by Crest

and wasnt pluto's economy fucked cause off all the exploiters there or sumthing ? (not like there are non on saturn, on saturn they even brag about their exploits :/ petetic)
saturn yust has to many people and money isnt worth alot cause most people have alot cash, onlything worth anything on saturn are items: like: epic-items (particulary the chips), techparts, mc5 parts, euh maybe 5 slot poisonbeams or 5 slot holy heals/shelters, but thats about it i think, maybe psi/spy/pe-armour and them kamichips but the rest isnt worth shit.
Unless ya happen to need for example an LE chip, people are to lazy to walk to there gogo to get the bp or chip: this causes crazy prices like 50k for an LE or 100k for for example a distanceweapon1 or 2 or so. Thats fucked up indeed :/

KidWithStick
26-09-03, 16:54
whats funny is, alot of the people who are saying leave it one char server have 2-4 alt accounts... thats why they dont want it to get more slots, because theyll have to cancle there other accounts and start all over..

Kasumi
26-09-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Ren
pluto = 1 slot, to stop people having alt's

Alts? half the people on pluto have alts.. *looks at what fenyx said* :) I dont see why people hate pluto not having more than 1 slot.. it would save most those people money.. *sigh*

evs
26-09-03, 17:06
and i enjoy having 2 chars
i prefer pluto mainly because at most people have 2 alts - if that - and most people have 1 player.
you get to know the players and not just see a sea of new faces every 5 mins

started annoying me when clans i was in had so many re rolls i forgot who was who - or even worse - they had alts in different clans.

pluto's also more even battle wise - there's a strong TT, TS, TG, CS and CA presence (perhaps CM will now get there as well) so the battles are varied and the clans have their 'home' ops as well.

got bored of the same TG vs CM battles on Saturn - you were pretty much alligned with TG or against - and id rather have a more varied map for battles.

also there's less - i'll log my alt as my main chars dead and i'll join the battle.
most pluto alt's are mule accounts - uber tradeskillers or money makers, whilst the primary acct is a battle account, so there's less alt logging and more clan communication for backup.

all in all after playing saturn since the end of the final beta ..... pluto > saturn

esp for the RP experience

ezza
26-09-03, 17:12
Originally posted by evs
got bored of the same TG vs CM battles on Saturn - you were pretty much alligned with TG or against - and id rather have a more varied map for battles.

hmm ok on saturn CM own the top left corner, tangent have area around FA(yeah sounds strange i know) FA have the far north east, TG have a number of ops around the canyon, crahn have a op, and BD have about 3 or 4 ops.

so to say it isnt varied is not true.

and anyway, if we go down the pluto>saturn or saturn>all(which is true:p ) route then this will get closed

evs
26-09-03, 17:17
everyones personal preference - perhaps the battles have become more varied on saturn - thats a good thing.

but id id the saturn thing - too many carebears and alts.

i always used to hear tales of the pure pvp experience being pluto - and when i tried it - i found they were right and havent looked back.

each server has its own merits and flaws - and people do get attached to their home server - but my original was saturn, and im happy i moved

kthxbye

ezza
26-09-03, 17:20
Originally posted by evs

but id id the saturn thing - too many carebears and alts.

lol i dunno about that, sure a lot of alts, but care bears hmm gotta disagree, hell of a lot of pking goes on.

but you like pluto i like saturn, we leave it there;)

Spoon
26-09-03, 17:23
If your bored with your Tank on Pluto, reroll to a monkeh....
That's what every other Tank did.....:rolleyes:

:lol:

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:21
Some of the people defending pluto's 1 char nature are the same ones with alt accounts there. The hypocrisy is choking. :rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 18:27
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Some of the people defending pluto's 1 char nature are the same ones with alt accounts there. The hypocrisy is choking. :rolleyes:

Thing with a set multi char server is that anyone that you know could have a capped tank or APU alt, or hell, a spy in your clan even tho his main char's in your main enemy clan.

I have 3 chars yea... all 3 chars have the same name, only difference being a single . and their also all in the same clan and faction now. Pluto has 1 char each, 1 person generally has 1 char, 1 name each, meaning people get a reputation.

Say for instance the little mishap when mayhem mike went to see his DS for 30 mil :lol: Do you think many people are gonna be trading big with him now ? nopes... Where on a server where everyone has 4 chars, they could be a stealing git on one char that everyone hates, yet when they need something they log an alt that isnt to widely known and get it that way.

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:31
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Thing with a set multi char server is that anyone that you know could have a capped tank or APU alt, or hell, a spy in your clan even tho his main char's in your main enemy clan.

I have 3 chars yea... all 3 chars have the same name, only difference being a single . and their also all in the same clan and faction now.

Who cares if their all in your clan with the same name? You could do that on a multi char server as well. That is TOTALLY irrelevant.

It's just plain hypocrisy for you to act like it's ok to have 3 chars on pluto but then say "wtf pluto is 1 char man go play another server'

*ph33r*
26-09-03, 18:33
It can't be stopped, besides it's more money for KK since people have to pay for 3, 4 or more accounts for a 1 char server. It's lame in some aspects but it can't be stopped really.

Actually one thing that pissed me off about multiple accounts on 1 char servers, is that someone who will remain anonymous for their sake, had a CA spy and a TG monk. I went along to NCPD to see this TG bloke killing npcs and guards. Then afterwards, he logs on his CA spy and sods off as if the sun shines out of his arse. Bloody annoying, no loyalty to his faction whatsoever... then again what can be done? :mad:

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:36
Originally posted by *ph33r*
It can't be stopped, besides it's more money for KK since people have to pay for 3, 4 or more accounts for a 1 char server. It's lame in some aspects but it can't be stopped really.

I agree, i doubt KK will do anything abuot it since it's more money for them.

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 18:39
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Who cares if their all in your clan with the same name? You could do that on a multi char server as well. That is TOTALLY irrelevant.

It's just plain hypocrisy for you to act like it's ok to have 3 chars on pluto but then say "wtf pluto is 1 char man go play another server'

Ehm.... arc.... The first post is about him saying he cant afford a second account so make pluto 2 chars because he doesent wanna reroll his tank or goto another server...

I wanted a new char, didnt like the other servers, wanted to play on pluto where I know everyone... so it's only a extra £6 a month anyawy so i got a second account. I put 6 months work into my tank at the time, the tank's 10 months old, has 11 cabinets of stuff, I aint fking rerolling him.....

My PE's on rizzy's account, u know why? Because he wanted MORE saturn char's, so im sharing my spare account with his one, i get his pluto spot, he gets my saturn spots... so it aint just us... you know arc, how many times you said you wanna reroll, make a spy because of their new stuff, im 99.9% sure that youve said you WOULD make a spy if you had another pluto spot, but wont reroll your APU because of the work youve put into it... well with the contect at such shockingly highlevels in this game :rolleyes: all to me that there reall is is doing clan stuff, killing other ppl or leveling a newbie char up... Pluto is one slot, meaning you have the 1 name, and that 1 name is your reputation, All of my chars have the same name so .....[Edited myself to stop the mod's making the effort...]

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:45
Ehm.... arc.... The first post is about him saying he cant afford a second account so make pluto 2 chars because he doesent wanna reroll his tank or goto another server...

Ok?

If you're telling me that like I don't know, then you misunderstood the point of my post.

I wanted a new char, didnt like the other servers, wanted to play on pluto where I know everyone... so it's only a extra £6 a month anyawy so i got a second account. I put 6 months work into my tank at the time, the tank's 10 months old, has 11 cabinets of stuff, I aint fking rerolling him.....

Um ok that's fine fenyx and I understand that. But then you're against making pluto multi char, that's what I mean by hypocrisy.

Pluto is one slot, meaning you have the 1 name, and that 1 name is your reputation, All of my chars have the same name so .....[Edited myself to stop the mod's making the effort...]

Yet you still have 3 chars and you have the audacity to say "hey man pluto is supposed to be 1 slot". Who cares if they all have the same name fenyx? It's STILL 3 chars on a 1 char server.

:rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 18:49
[Edited myself as trying to talk to arc is a waste of time...]

[Edit again]

u know what arc, if you had another account would you make a char on pluto ?

cmon give me a TRUTHFULL ANSWER....

You would wouldnt you...

Well i had the chance to get a second account due to a friend leaving and giving me his login, I rerolled his char made my own and took over the £6 payments, not exactly breaking my bank now...

Third one that I pay for is one that I personally pay for so that Ring0 can play neocron, he cant pay for it where he lives due to his retarded government. There, theres my 3 accounts, my PE's on rizzy's account...

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 18:50
Ok then, let's agree to disagree.