PDA

View Full Version : Mc5

jj dynomite
26-09-03, 07:55
Hi all...

I recently started playing an APU Monk on Saturn (to get away from the norm on Pluto). Her name is Nickie. I had a cool idea with her. I wanted her to be an MC5 only character. I've leveled her in MC5 for a couple of weeks and have gotten to a rank of 13/15 ////. Not too shabby. But there's a few problems after the most recent patch...

1. 2 of the nomad traders have been taken out of MC5, one of which was the one who sold psi spells with better quality. Now the only option is to purchace the bad quality ones. Kinda makes it unbalanced now seeing that...

2. There are no psi mods sold in MC5. The other 3 types of weapons do have mods that are sold in MC5. Those can be researched, built and modded to make them pretty good weapons.

3. The final problem is there is no psi armour sold in MC5. Really sucks when the other types are sold and not having armour can make PvM very difficult.

Can the gm's/devs help fix this...It's not that difficult of a request and it would make it a bit more balanced.

thanks

jj & Nickie

Mankind
26-09-03, 07:57
If you are that rank and an APU, you can pretty much hit everything in under 3 hits I would think lol. And armor seems pretty useless. Just use medikits.

jj dynomite
26-09-03, 07:59
Very true Mankind...

But what about when i get to a decent level?

I will eventually want to try to pwn some guards or technicians.

Heck...APU_Madness and myself just teamed against some advisors and took them out.

jj

jj dynomite
26-09-03, 08:05
Just found a fourth thing...

None of the Nomads/Technicians sell psi gloves. APU_Madness lost his/hers and couldn't do anything afterwards. I lost mine at the same time, but i had a spare in my gogo.

jj

KidWithStick
26-09-03, 08:34
how aboutt......

GRing out of MC5?;)