PDA

View Full Version : To confirm the Saturn Biker Tournament

Judge
25-09-03, 22:03
This thread is to confirm that the saturn biker tournament WILL be going underway on saturday the 27th of september. It will be held at 9:00 BST (British Summer Time) at the desert racetrack. Wasteland Angels are now part of Red Symphony which is Black Dragon clan.

I'm hoping that we can get some OPs open to all so that people can get to the event. If we still hold Yutano at that point then that OP will be open to all anyway.

I will reiterate what I said on the first thread that; EVERYONE is welcome, that includes all clans who we might have fights with in PP1. I personally would consider it a personal attack on me if anyone decided to attack the event, and it would be thoroughly ghey.

As for prize money for the races, that will depend on which events you take part in (there are two, one for speedbikes and one for hoverbikes) and how many people are also taking part in the event.

Any questions just ask in this thread, PM me or Direct/Email Drikie ingame.

Krll
25-09-03, 22:52
Move to Pluto dude, we need some more event organisers so that we can have a monopoly on them. :)

-Krll

Judge
25-09-03, 23:02
lol

I can't be bothered to level up a character again... though it is tempting to make a beserker pistol PE using Kami chips..... I would never move completely away from saturn for the time being though.

Judge
27-09-03, 21:38
Ok, the tournament will be taking place in around half an hour so anyone who wants to come alone get your asses online and there.

:D

Judge
27-09-03, 23:40
The tournament is over.

It wasn't that great. If maybe more than one other person with a bike had turned up then it might have been quite fun. Shame that it was me vs Jineko.

So basically Drikie and Jineko are the best bikers on saturn.

And I'm not gonna do any more events, as I'm fed up with shit support and people trying to raid the events or just fuck them up.