PDA

View Full Version : WBs are they hitting alot harder since patch?

Clothing_Option
25-09-03, 19:47
WBs are they hitting alot harder since patch?
Before I go off on a rant about this I would just like to know what the community thinks

JiNxY
25-09-03, 19:54
haha, i saw your belt and 4ply's right near that half killed WBT.
a few hous ago (why cant you drop good stuff huh??)

they seem to hit the same to me.

Drake6k
25-09-03, 20:13
everything does more damage to eXos

j/k :D I killed a few yesterday and didn't notice a difference

Clothing_Option
25-09-03, 20:26
Originally posted by JiNxY
haha, i saw your belt and 4ply's right near that half killed WBT.
a few hous ago (why cant you drop good stuff huh??)

they seem to hit the same to me.

Dude we killed like 3 and then we had no cover which is where u found those belts and (1) it kicked the shit out of me.

Clothing_Option
25-09-03, 20:30
LIES!!!!!
your all just saying that
They (wb) are deadly mecha beasts super improved by 189

Jolt
25-09-03, 20:34
Someone posted a bit earlier they thought warbots were easier now.... :p

Heavyporker
26-09-03, 01:06
Hmmm.... then possibly KK changed the damage type % to a bias in another direction (WBs do energy/xray)

So, maybe, WBs did 60/40% energy/xray but now do 40/60%?

Keiron
26-09-03, 01:38
I think the stun % was increased. Got hit by one earlier and I moved like a 100 kilo overweight turtle.

viscious666
26-09-03, 02:05
grrr, THE DROP RATE Sucks! i keeeled so many, nothing , NOT A DAMN THING! well, some C7s

Delloda
26-09-03, 02:07
i think the drop rate has improved...i got 2 techs from 1 doomreaper yesterday. same with grims and all. filter 2's are still mega rare....only found 2 in my NC lifetime!

2ply
26-09-03, 04:16
omfg it's 2ply not 4ply.

meh, I don't find much of a difference in wbs on my tank on saturn, but on my monk they hurt. wait, everything hurts my monk! HR!

meh, I think it stayed the same..

Wallen
26-09-03, 07:55
Wait wait wait wait wait, since when do WBs actually HIT you? I just go on a hill and shoot them from waaaaaaaay far away. I never get damaged, I didnt even think they could damage you???:confused: :confused: :confused:

All I know is that they've stopped spawning at Northstar, which pisses me off :mad: .

OTIS
26-09-03, 09:17
ya somthin is messed up with that cuz i took on 2 WBT at the same time on my tank and had all duranium 4 and pa 3 on and took less than 100 dmg or there abouts. Then i took on a WB and he took me all the way to 111 hp and i looked around after i killed him to make sure i didnt get one spawnd on me and there wasnt anything around. So yes i think somethin is messed up with WB (if not all mobs) dmg right now. Btw g0d (not the Holy Spirit... the char) can be my witness he was with me.

Original monk
26-09-03, 10:02
Originally posted by Jolt
Someone posted a bit earlier they thought warbots were easier now.... :p

Indeed, i dont know who to believe anymore, some say there much harder some say there easier, i do know fo sure that my holy heal is NERFED :/ snif

SigmaDraconis
26-09-03, 11:44
Originally posted by Delloda
i think the drop rate has improved...i got 2 techs from 1 doomreaper yesterday. same with grims and all. filter 2's are still mega rare....only found 2 in my NC lifetime!

BLASPHEMY

FFS STFU OR THEYLL NERF THE DROPS AGAIN

:D

ironic ive also found 2 filter 2's in my entire playing time :(

on topic: Wbs still do 2-6 damage to me, so...no

JustIn_Case
26-09-03, 11:54
Normal WB damage seems unchanged, but the damage the
electryshock does might have changed. A WB shot me and did the usuall 5-10 in damage to me, then he electroshocked and shot me and i lost 120 HLT points....could have been lag or some sniper having fun.

Drop rate is the same, random as usuall. I had an bad day before the patch and looted 13 WBs in a row without a tech, then it got better (tech in every 6-8 WB).
After patch i got 16 WBs in a row without tech, but suddenly techs from 2 in a row (2 in 1 even), so it is verry random.

El Barto
26-09-03, 12:27
Well when I hunt em I have noticed no diffrece, but then I am a Gen-Tank so maybe that has some thing to do with it

RAB
26-09-03, 13:06
logged and killed a few WBTs at MB last night just to make sure all was ok and to see if the PA3 made any difference.
All seemed the same - easier if anything - but maybe that was the armour and the few xtra points of HC !?

Thundra
26-09-03, 13:22
mmmmmmm this is uncanny i TOO have also only found 2 filter heart 2's in my NC lifetime and ive been on since beta (altho i dunno if i fond any in beta i cant remember but in retail ive found 2)

spose it works out ok tho 1 for me tank and 1 for me PE

Wellard
26-09-03, 13:24
My APU on Pluto killed at least 6 last night as part of a full team. When the wbs did pick on me, they didn't seem to be doing any more damage at all.

I got the Proto resist chip last weekend and warbies dont seem so nasty any more!