PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I've capped my spy - what next?

Brammers
25-09-03, 19:20
Well after 9 months I've finally capped my INT and DEX to 100 (PSI, CON and STR I capped a long time ago!)

So...what do I do next with my character? I've done riffles and pistols before I went the droning route, and I can't think of anything else to do as a spy, without a re-roll (And I don't feel like doing that!)

Suggestions on a postcode to Brammers - Techhaven Sector 1, Entrance 2A.

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 19:22
Originally posted by Brammers
Well after 9 months I've finally capped my INT and DEX to 100 (PSI, CON and STR I capped a long time ago!)

So...what do I do next with my character? I've done riffles and pistols before I went the droning route, and I can't think of anything else to do as a spy, without a re-roll (And I don't feel like doing that!)

Go back to rifle's and try out sniping, youll like it :)
Also youll have to level again from after the lom's

Also what about going hardcore cst and putting every point into cst, Zai's rarely on now so you could dominate (as nobody likes saza:P)

Marx
25-09-03, 19:24
saza > you.

:D

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 19:26
Originally posted by Marx
saza > you.

Saza's shitty lvl 1 buffs > me :( bastard :p

___T-X____
25-09-03, 19:27
join my spy only clan and ninja (and get owned)

Lethys
25-09-03, 19:27
Originally posted by Marx
saza > you.

Onen Kein > Saza

:)

And Fenix is right, noone likes Saza :D

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 19:29
Originally posted by Lethys
Onen Kein > Saza

Aye and Cid aswell :)

*ph33r*
25-09-03, 19:30
OMG Fen like get on Pluto already 8|

Lethys
25-09-03, 19:33
Back on topic, have you done all the epics yet? That might keep you busy until KK get some more content in.

Nixon
25-09-03, 19:41
hihi.. Onen Kein has been capped for a while with all them
best implants a cst can get.. Now he needs that glove tho..

XenivouS
25-09-03, 20:00
help other players and organize events and such theres lots to do

Stigmata
25-09-03, 20:04
get some skill ?

Andy

Brammers
25-09-03, 20:17
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Go back to rifle's and try out sniping, youll like it :)
Also youll have to level again from after the lom's

Also what about going hardcore cst and putting every point into cst, Zai's rarely on now so you could dominate (as nobody likes saza:P)

Well I did put my last 2 INT points into CST and LOM'ed 3 WPW points out to give me a total of 140.

But sniping.... Hmm :)

Originally posted by ___T-X____
join my spy only clan and ninja (and get owned)

Nah - it's more fun to own your clan, and besides my current employer pays me well. (And also as far as RP goes, I will NEVER return to Tangent!)

Originally posted by Lethys
Back on topic, have you done all the epics yet? That might keep you busy until KK get some more content in.

Done the Tangent, and NEXT epics, and also the temporary Fallen Angels epic. But doing the other epics is a good plan, and on the cards.

Nullifidian
25-09-03, 20:39
Originally posted by Brammers

Ok, so now the game STARTS. Jesus it never amazes me how much people think that running on a fucking treadmill is the actual game.

Hello, now you can actually participate in world events. By now, you must have chosen a ROLE for you to take in the world of Neocron, so go do things in that role.

alig
25-09-03, 20:45
Originally posted by XenivouS
help other players and organize events and such theres lots to do

........:lol:........ lots to doo_O

Kasumi
25-09-03, 21:01
You can umm help with events.. go tehc part hunting.. go Super mob hunting.. go Kamikaze mob hunting... =)

OT: Check your private messages please brammer ;)

hnlecter
25-09-03, 21:03
Join crackheads for wild man sex.