PDA

View Full Version : Zoneing

Foo
25-09-03, 16:11
every time ( since thsi patch ) i zone SYNCRONISING stays on my screen then i lose conection .. when i relog im either some where in middle of map or 2 zones away from where i zoned in ... plz can any 1 help ?

Berserker
28-09-03, 11:02
Try file check and if this will not help maybe install Neocron new.

heyfunny
01-10-03, 05:27
My friend and I are having the same issue but in addition I always seem to get "request for new world failed" msg when I get back to the loging screen after I try to zone. In addition to that I constantly have to relog 4-15 times before the game is working properly IE (missing equiptment, all faction symp = 1, etc)
I have ran the file checker and reinstalled several times.

I'm running Xp Pro on a Cable connection.
Athlom XP 1500
512 PC 2100 DDR
GF3 TI200 128 mb DDR
SB 16
Install fresh from retail copy I purchased at Gamestop a few months ago.

Oh and I always seem to lose my speed bike when it does it.

RuriHoshino
01-10-03, 20:30
Almost all the problems I have been seeing with Neocron lately have been on machines with some version of XP loaded. Is this what anyone else is seeing? I have 98 and 2K Pro at home and rarely have a problem.

Foo
07-10-03, 23:19
lol thought this post got deleted O_o didnt know it got moved =p(or did i post it here originaly lol damm weed)
But anyway i have windows XP yea ... but still get these probs ive doen file checks Non r curupted and ive reinstalled i also seem to just lose connection when standing stilll gettin the msg "request for new world failed" same msg when i zone O_o

bubby
11-10-03, 14:05
My character on pluto is stuck in permanent syncronization, all other servers work fine.

File check has passed and no problems there, Have 4 help tickets and no replies in 24 hours.

hope they fix it soon.

ElfinLord
12-10-03, 02:42
Originally posted by RuriHoshino
Almost all the problems I have been seeing with Neocron lately have been on machines with some version of XP loaded. Is this what anyone else is seeing? I have 98 and 2K Pro at home and rarely have a problem.
It is more than likely just a coincidence. Especially considering that unless you built your own machine or yours is older, XP came installed on the machine. Therefore there are more computers out there with XP on them. If computers were available with 98 or 2k Pro on them like XP then you would probably be saying the same thing about them.:D

Anyway, I have XP Pro and I rarely have theses problems everyone else seems to have. However, I don't have a lot of crap running on my machine that I don't need or use either.

ElfinLord