PDA

View Full Version : Make it so...

MAJOR
25-09-03, 15:10
Logged off neocron last night , Wasted so much time and never actually got anything done was with matt and barar at the time looking for kamakarzi ( never even saw a bot ) ,, so i began thinking and i wrote down a list of how i would make things a little better for us all... here they are feel free to add your own points , put some thought into them so they wont only benefit you but us all, Dont be a twat and flame or be a sarky cunt thats all i ask.

1. Increase the amount of GR'ps in wasteland that are not connected to an o.p (like crest village)

2.Limit the amout of o.ps a clan can hold to 4-5 .

3. Introduce Alliance chat which can be edited like clan wars box

4.increase the amount of people a team can hold.

5.Lower the shock time from para beam to 3-4 secs not 10 + .

6.Get TG out of Plaza. -- not sure about this , but it just dont seem right ?

7.Higher penelties for pking faction allies even in warzones , atm my clan (crahn) is fighting a TG clan .. this is v bad role play and should not be happening .heavy loss of faction symp is a surrgestion.

8.So much effort gone into making maps and sectors which are fantasic to look at but other than that have no real use... Gaya mines A-B spring to mind. Find a use for them.

9.Put a gogo in Mb bunker.

10. Need O.ps within Neocron city ( this would be cool ppark and outzone )

11.increase filter heart 2 droprate slighty ,, a year of playing neocronand ive never seen 1 .

12.rare tech parts . the comp and core look to simmilar when sorting rares out.

13.making rares , the slot allocation system is crap. a v high tl Conster with a factory should have a much better chance , than joe bloggs in plaza 1 .

14. Stop fatals i have one every 25 mins .

15. Increase wb drop rate but make them harder to kill.

16.health bug , still here .. best place to witness it is chaos caves your health drops when u get hit , then shoots up secounds later..

17. When u die make the screen go black . it pisses me off when people with team speak can more-or less spy via thier corpses .

18.FOR GODS SAKE GIVE US MORE CLOTHES i look like 20 + people i know now .

19.Numer one and 2 slots should be secure , my ppu carries 5 rares , thus is making me avoid confrontations .

20. Last but not least dont flame this as spam spam spam maybe it is but all these improvements would enhance my gamming experiance and im sure many others.

Regards to all

MAJ

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 15:16
i havent tested the 'improved MC%' but it has to be here...

21. DELETE MC5 (noob)

Jolt
25-09-03, 15:25
Originally posted by MAJOR

1. Increase the amount of GR'ps in wasteland that are not connected to an o.p (like crest village)

Couple more would be nice plus add/move the asg's a bit.

2.Limit the amout of o.ps a clan can hold to 4-5 .

If i clan can hold them, let them. If populations were higher this wouldnt be that much of a problem since a clan could be constatly attacked by different clans. But right now its like a fight every couple hours.

3. Introduce Alliance chat which can be edited like clan wars box

KK should finish working the clan wars stuff too, such as no soulight hit, genrep access etc. It doesnt do anything atm other then be a KOS list.

4.increase the amount of people a team can hold.

Agree.

15. Increase wb drop rate but make them harder to kill.

No. Increase rate not difficulty. Harder just makes it more tedious and boring.

16.health bug , still here .. best place to witness it is chaos caves your health drops when u get hit , then shoots up secounds later..

True but you cant die even if you go below 0 hp.

18.FOR GODS SAKE GIVE US MORE CLOTHES i look like 20 + people i know now .

Yes. Plus allow to change PA colors since there all the same now >>

Siygess
25-09-03, 15:26
Hang in there, Major... We're working on No 18 in the Modification Forum :)

Original monk
25-09-03, 15:29
like 99% i agree with this post, very nice comprehention off lots off work KK still needs to do :P

and redecorate the mc5 non-noob area please.
also remove copbots in PP1, make new weapons specially made for PvP (tanks especially) and lots more where that came from :P

nice post, nice idea's

MAJOR
25-09-03, 15:43
22. Pw protected lockers in appartment corridors , so i can leave friends guns and tools so they can use them anytime.

23.Stock -x ... ^^ brialliant idea that seems to have been forgotten and lost.

GurTjaN
25-09-03, 15:50
make it soo hat the pussy club can be taken over like an op but without by threatening the boss and this makes money for the occupayiing clan

//GurT

Mighty Max
25-09-03, 15:56
- make there actually a penalty for pps killing their own faction.
(SL or symp loss is just for a bit of fun)

kublai
25-09-03, 16:50
Yeah great ideas mate would be nice to see a patch with those listed :)

not sure about the faction thing its up to the ppl in those factions to RP. would be good if kk could force ppl to RP more.

and best idea yet......KOS Alex ferguson, unless he wants to take over the Scotland job :D

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 17:23
6.Get TG out of Plaza. -- not sure about this , but it just dont seem right ?

And Crahn, Black Dragon, Tsunami, who else is enemy of CA?

7.Higher penelties for pking faction allies even in warzones , atm my clan (crahn) is fighting a TG clan .. this is v bad role play and should not be happening .heavy loss of faction symp is a surrgestion.
Wont stop NCAT I'm afraid, they just don't give a shit, they fight everything, FA, TS, Crahn, TG, etcetc...

14. Stop fatals i have one every 25 mins .
Only time I crashed recently was in a citycom bug, one that's probably repeatable too..

16.health bug , still here .. best place to witness it is chaos caves your health drops when u get hit , then shoots up secounds later..They know, they said that, explained it, you can go down to zero HP on your client, but it will not kill you, you will only die when you run out of HP for real.

19.Numer one and 2 slots should be secure , my ppu carries 5 rares , thus is making me avoid confrontations .
PPUs also need more quickbelt slots....but ... my PE needs them more...
Maybe a special belt or something for PPUs that lowers defence but increases the safe slot by one.

More or less agree with the rest.