PDA

View Full Version : Merged Threads: Kami Soldiers - All posts here

Morrow36
25-09-03, 03:25
Anyong successfully find out what activates them to spawn, or what their spawn pattern is ?

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 03:26
Yes someone please tell me, i've spent hours without seeing one now.

*sigh*

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 05:09
OMG i've still been searching and still no kami guards.

What gives?

Please don't tell me it's GM spawn. :(

KidWithStick
25-09-03, 05:10
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
OMG i've still been searching and still no kami guards.

What gives?

Please don't tell me it's GM spawn. :(

i ran out there for 2 hours, from TH up to tescom, into the DoY sector, back down to syncon...nothing

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 05:12
maybe they spawn when u kill a certain mob out there?

like when the grim's reach half health, they spawn their lil fire guys

KimmyG
25-09-03, 05:26
Can I get a post of

a)What zone you killed it

b)What time you killed it

Maybe wwe can see a pattern

And if a GM could feild this is it random spawn or GM spawn like some people think.

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 05:36
I fought one at the doy entrance in K 11. Got 3 rifle kamis. That was SEVERAL hours ago.

I haven't found one since then. :rolleyes:

KimmyG
25-09-03, 05:44
what I would really like to know is was it just some GM spawning them for a few hours after the patch and there is nothing and that I have been running accros the desert for the past 2 hours for nothing

Drexel
25-09-03, 06:06
Yer, maybe if you kill the scorpion Queen this then randomly spawns a kami. :p

Slightly OT: Has anyone seen the Scorp Queen on Saturn ?

Jolt
25-09-03, 06:07
Originally posted by KimmyG
what I would really like to know is was it just some GM spawning them for a few hours after the patch and there is nothing and that I have been running accros the desert for the past 2 hours for nothing

ya thats what im guessing, ive gone through all north-east zones for the past 3-4 hours and havent even seen one =/

Divide
25-09-03, 06:37
Ive gone between k11 and k16 on my hovertech about 20 fucking times, covered every single inch of all zones, either they arent spawning, or there is one sitting in a wall or building somewhere that is just waiting to be found and get owned

Cass
25-09-03, 07:15
Originally posted by Drexel
Yer, maybe if you kill the scorpion Queen this then randomly spawns a kami. :p

Slightly OT: Has anyone seen the Scorp Queen on Saturn ?

2 times in the past 4 or so weeks. The last time someone was down there when she spawned (or so they said).

Mankind
25-09-03, 07:28
We took our chaincraft, went through 6 seperate zones in detail. Found tons of Jonny's, and a couple TT enemies that we ganked off, and some fire mobs, but NOT 1 Doy Kami guy. They have to be GM Spawn. I would hope that a GM would get on and say "Okay now I'm going to spawn some Kami guys", so people will get some heads up and hunt them. And they need to spawn more than just 1 or 2. They need to spawn at least 5 per zone in the K regions.

-FN-
25-09-03, 08:00
3 Hours of fanning out and covering K_11 thru K_16 and killing everything in sight....

and nada. Yay.

If they are GM Spawn only, I'm gonna be soooo irked.

Originally posted by Callash
[B]Rule #15 of the Neocron Rules of Conduct specifically state that nobody is allowed to have an unfair advantage by hacking or exploiting, nor to communicate those with others.

If it's GM spawn only we are restricted to whenever GMs are online that can spawn, since not all can. If those hours are KK's work hours (I know they are not employees, but I'm making a point), if the times they can spawn them are not available 24/7, then that is an 'unfair advantage' to those who only play a set time each day that may not fall in the 'convenient' time for the GMs to spawn them.

Basically, we should have a right to know that we are wasting hours of our time for a mob that doesn't spawn on it's own.

KidWithStick
25-09-03, 08:07
Originally posted by -FN-
3 Hours of fanning out and covering K_11 thru K_16 and killing everything in sight....

and nada. Yay.

If they are GM Spawn only, I'm gonna be soooo irked.

If it's GM spawn only we are restricted to whenever GMs are online that can spawn, since not all can. If those hours are KK's work hours (I know they are not employees, but I'm making a point), if the times they can spawn them are not available 24/7, then that is an 'unfair advantage' to those who only play a set time each day that may not fall in the 'convenient' time for the GMs to spawn them.

Basically, we should have a right to know that we are wasting hours of our time for a mob that doesn't spawn on it's own.

uhh ohhhh

if they are theyre breaking there own rules... 8|

Nurmipora
25-09-03, 08:10
U cant find them cose i killed them all :D

i did fint kamikaze dude after patch like in 1 h but wont tell were :D

happy owner of 3 doy kamikaze psychos :D .... but they arent so great chips :P

MegaCorp
25-09-03, 08:28
LOL ... i went totally anal and thoroughly searched rows H through K and their columns 9 through 16 .... and found none at alll. Used an Obliterator and spent hours at it. Then shuffled back and forth between the three DOY entrances for a while. Still lots more nothing. Then I joined an SXR team that killed the DOY guards a couple of times hoping to spark a spawn - even more nothing. Same nothingness occurred when we trashed a bunch of treaded scouts.

Time spent? Maybe seven hours or more over all.

I give up. KK wins. Maybe I can buy one in a couple months when the market is saturated and the prices drop down below a million ncu :cool:

Spook

deac
25-09-03, 09:05
im sure pimp could sell you a rifle kami :P

but thats all we found in hours of searching :\

extract
25-09-03, 09:07
3 hours of worthless wandering and this is all i came across, altho a goldmine, not quite what i was looking for

(sorry to lazy to resize)

http://www.sickbayrecordings.com/got doy.JPG

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 10:19
well if they spawn from killing johnnys or something...

i am DoY allied so tbh i am FUCKED

ps any tried ressin them

evs
25-09-03, 11:01
seeing as it drops several chips
i pretty much guess its going to be a 24 hr spawn time or something as awkward.....

Divide
25-09-03, 12:38
the fact that these mobs DO drop several chips, and the fact that people cant seem to find them any longer seems to prove to me that KK did NOT intend for them to drop 2/3/4 of each chip when you killed 1 mob-- that kind of reward has never been kk's style. I believe that the hotfix disabled the spawns in order for them to get the drop rate under control

Richard Slade
25-09-03, 12:46
In the first hand I go with Divide here
Second guess is evs..
Third guess is the old Kill-one-and-another-appears...

Mingerroo
25-09-03, 13:28
:lol: I searched for ages and logged out. After dinner I logged back in and a psionics one killed me rofl. So i went back to kill it, had it at like NO health and then BAM, server shuts down for hotfix :(

Oh well. Also, I'm guessing that the psionics ones drop psi chips, the seargants (sp?) drop rifles chips and so on.

Final note:

I found it at K_14: Around 8.20 last nite (GMT), on Pluto, by the DoY house thing.

All I can say is I'm glad they exist :D

Oh, and is the drop pool fooked? Cos I killed a doomie and got two Ts and a comp 8, and people are saying these things drop multiple Kamis each (should be one per mob to make it more fitting that THEY have used the chip for their primary attack).

Stigmata
25-09-03, 14:10
Well as they are worthless and i dont really give it a toss if everyone is in the sectors now i will reveal the pattern i have noticed.

they defientely spawn in :-

i11 through i16

they spawn every 45 minutes at one of the zones, although i have a feeling it is just a GM who is spawning them in oppose to a actual spawn rate determinied by the server.

We moved from i11 killed the first into i12 roamed around for about 40 minutes then killed the second one, we then moved through the other zones all the way to i16 as we entered i16 a different clan had just taken one down in i16 and later, (just before the 189 patch) they killed another in i15.

after patch we didn't bother to go back just tested out the tank chips, which was very amusing.

i had reports from other clans and mates that the mobs had been spawning in all 6 zones roughly 1 or 2 an hour.

the results of the tests where as follows,

the extra aiming and RoF does make up for the triple damage you take from energy weapons, they may however be very useful for tanks levelling up on fire mobs and the rifle chips will be decent for anyone who plays a sniper, however it makes it very difficult for someone to use stealth as of the -30 or is 40 INT o_O

Good luck hunting them.

Andy

p.s they are soft as shit, but hit quite hard, with a tiny bit of cover an APU monk can take these mobs easily

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 14:14
whats the chances of an uncapped pistol spy soloing?

lol not a noobie as it sounds... ** rank ^.^

the all important question.. .what kinda damage they do?

evs
25-09-03, 14:22
To whom it may concern,

You have hundreds of runners constantly running back to 2 definite spawn points for the kamikaze mobs (k_11 and k_14)

I myself have been there about 7-8 times over the last 24 hours or so.

Are we all wasting our time at present?

Were the kami' mobs stopped from spawning with the last hot fix.

Please enlighten us with either a yes or no - and at least we know we arent getting more and more annoyed due to lack of input.

Thanks for your time

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 14:27
thats not where i would hunt... i would hunt in the I sectors...

[edit] ah! i was having trouble quoting because the thread i was i nand the one i was looking for were merged while i replied O_o

they defientely spawn in :-

i11 through i16

they spawn every 45 minutes at one of the zones, although i have a feeling it is just a GM who is spawning them in oppose to a actual spawn rate determinied by the server.

evs
25-09-03, 14:38
things that i find strange

a) you said this was tested on the test server, co could normal servers be different (seems likely)
b) you said before the patch you tested, good chance they arent spawning now?
c) you said i11-16, weird that as the only 2 found on pluto so far have been k11 and 14 :/

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 14:42
Originally posted by evs
things that i find strange

a) you said this was tested on the test server, co could normal servers be different (seems likely)
c) you said i11-16, weird that as the only 2 found on pluto so far have been k11 and 14 :/

New Dawn are pluto (AFAIK) and that means all these I11-16 kills.. WERE ON PLUTO

Scikar
25-09-03, 14:43
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
New Dawn are pluto (AFAIK) and that means all these I11-16 kills.. WERE ON PLUTO

ND aren't on Pluto. ;)

FBI
25-09-03, 14:46
No body has screenshots of killing the kami soldiers? or the
chips looted?

http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/donttalkshit.jpg

:angel:

FBI

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 14:54
Originally posted by Scikar
ND aren't on Pluto. ;)

ok :) as i said... only As Far As I Know ^.^

saturn then i guess lol

oh and whoever said 'well us lot on PLUTO have only found them here so your wrong as our server is supirior to yours... you cannot be right'... deal with it... they have been found in I11-16... dont get mat at everyone else cos you didn't look in the right place :p

evs
25-09-03, 15:23
laymans terms:

Out of every big clan that has been scouring the wastes for the last few hours (that includes the i- zones) no-one has found a kami since the last 2 were killed @ k_11 and k_14 last night.

Hence asking if the latest 'fix' has also stopped the spawns.

No1's said 'my servers better than yours' or anything of the sort.
Stop viewing through tinted lenses please.

Stigmata
25-09-03, 15:24
c) you said i11-16, weird that as the only 2 found on pluto so far have been k11 and 14

a) i never mentioned the test server in any way.

b) i never mentioned before either

c) i am saying the zones i KNOW they have been killed in i11 i12 i13 i14 i15 i16 FACT.

@FBI take a look around the forum at the thread made by rizzy who was with me when i killed it, picture of chips picture of dead mobs or is that not enough for you ?

AND most importantly ND = Owners of SATURN
j/k this im gonna be flamed for.

Andy

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 15:37
exactly as FBI said... there are screenies of them dieing nad he admited they in i_11 - 16... and you YOU said 'you said i11-16, weird that as the only 2 found on pluto so far have been k11 and 14' as if proof from non-pluto meant nothing...

Stigmata
25-09-03, 15:48
exactly as FBI said... there are screenies of them dieing nad he admited they in i_11 - 16... and you YOU said 'you said i11-16, weird that as the only 2 found on pluto so far have been k11 and 14' as if proof from non-pluto meant nothing...

No body has screenshots of killing the kami soldiers? or the
chips looted?

FBI

i dont really follow what you mean ?

he said no body has screenshots of killing the kami soldiers

when in fact there are screenshots of us killing one of them

or have i missed the point ?

Andy

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 16:02
er... i meant what YOU said... not FBI lol

Original monk
25-09-03, 16:03
Originally posted by stigmata

AND most importantly ND = Owners of SATURN
j/k this im gonna be flamed for.

Andy

Nah no-ones gonna flame you for saying that, we're all yust laughing :P (very hard lol, i almost piss my pants) :P

evs
25-09-03, 16:41
a) i never mentioned the test server in any way.

b) i never mentioned before either

c) i am saying the zones i KNOW they have been killed in i11 i12 i13 i14 i15 i16 FACT.

a) fair enough - musta misread

b)
, (just before the 189 patch) they killed another in i15.

after patch we didn't bother to go back just tested out the tank chips, which was very amusing

c) fair enough - was just saying its weird how you found em there and we found them at K zones - which is why i was wondering if theyd changed after the patch.

pluto, uranus, saturn - no difference to me. im just trying to work out where all the spawn points are and if they have spawned in diff places since the patch.
hence why i said its weird that theyve found them in the i sectors and we've found them only in k sectors so far

no server vs server bs like your trying to make out.
sounds like you have chip on your shoulder about your server :/

Spoon
25-09-03, 17:05
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat

ps any tried ressin them

rofl...

Yeah, anyone tried reseaching them yet?

And also anyone that's got one implanted, has it popped out yet, or have you removed it?
I curious as to how much condition it loses when it comes out.

Phiberdelic
25-09-03, 17:06
6 hours of looking and zilch....
K_08 thru K_16
J_08 thru J_16
and the various Y rep hunting ground ( was thinking maybe in some of those spots)
But absolutely nothing, and yes this was after the hotfix patch.

dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 17:14
Originally posted by -FN-

Yea i agree, i was afraid of the same thing.

*sigh*

Stigmata
25-09-03, 17:27
pluto, uranus, saturn - no difference to me. im just trying to work out where all the spawn points are and if they have spawned in diff places since the patch.
hence why i said its weird that theyve found them in the i sectors and we've found them only in k sectors so far

no server vs server bs like your trying to make out.
sounds like you have chip on your shoulder about your server :/

ah also it would seem i miss read or mis-understood what you where saying.

Also i have no chip on my shoulder regarding servers, i play on saturn, i have played on all other servers except jupitor.

I have no problem with any other server, Saturn is my home.

Andy

KimmyG
25-09-03, 18:28
ARE THEY GM SPAWN OR NOT ????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Simple question that needs a simple fucking answer

Stigmata
25-09-03, 19:11
ONOS my bad

just realised i said the guards where in i11-i16 when infact they were in k11-k16 sorry i knew what i meant atleast :)

Andy

Morrow36
25-09-03, 23:07
just killed one in j12 ,saw one die in j11 before we killed the other one

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 23:26
I've still been searching and haven't found one kami guard.