PDA

View Full Version : PvP useless until they fix the people bug

DigestiveBiscui
25-09-03, 11:50
its now impossible for me to do anything PvP based at the moment, for the reason that i can target NO ONE. I logged on last night, got the patch - no pa blah blah etc *moan*, but within the time i played i was able to target about 3 people, which was shit due to the fact i was in fucking plaza

Off to CS for me i guess, fix it soon ffs

Darkborg
25-09-03, 11:54
Yeah i tried being HL'ed to death by a PE not in local and i couldnt target.

That isnt funny:mad:

DigestiveBiscui
25-09-03, 11:56
Originally posted by Darkborg
Yeah i tried being HL'ed to death by a PE not in local and i couldnt target.

That isnt funny:mad:

imagine op wars

'i'll shoot him...oh, no wait. unskinned fucking pe again'

=Chojin=
25-09-03, 12:01
you cant get a reticle around them but i can still shoot them.....

Ch0

DigestiveBiscui
25-09-03, 12:03
i cant, unless i fire a damn min-rocket at the floor, which does about 2 dmg as they shoot me to shit

evs
25-09-03, 12:09
How about give them some bloody time to find the fault and fix it?

Quite amazed at the ignorance of some people.

KK can't wave a magic wand and the problems are 'insta fixed'.

And i thought it was just the user's i support were that impatient/stupid*

*delete as appropriate

ezza
25-09-03, 12:11
was walking though PP got attacked by 3 PEs with no names and untargetable, lol not the kinda fight i like getting into

Shockwave
25-09-03, 12:16
Originally posted by evs
How about give them some bloody time to find the fault and fix it?

Quite amazed at the ignorance of some people.

KK can't wave a magic wand and the problems are 'insta fixed'.

And i thought it was just the user's i support were that impatient/stupid*

*delete as appropriate

Amen to that. Some people just have no idea and no patience. I really do feel for the guys at KK having to endure this sort of thing, as well as the poor GMs.

Shock.

DigestiveBiscui
25-09-03, 12:18
i would give them time, but this shouldnt of even happend in all honesty.

It's nearly a year into neocron retail, and you still get loads of bugs........

imo, its silly

S a W
25-09-03, 12:22
Yea last night at jeriko my can killed me because to according to them I was enemy faction to them, I didnt know what was going on and nearly left the clan :(

Richard Slade
25-09-03, 12:29
[edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming]

CS players are to be placed in their FPS world.
Which I do hope you enjoy.
But hey, This game aint about PvP PvP and PvP
So damn much else u can do
I had the same problem, can't even aim at anyone
But wwtf I thought and went off to do a little recycling and researching.

Original monk
25-09-03, 12:56
I like CS also :P and if you have evrything and done evrything PvP is all that rests yeah, togheter with keeping youre char ubber and healthy with all rares and armours etc he/she needs ...

hnlecter
25-09-03, 21:08
No, we shouldn't "give them a break" PVP is the only fucking thing in Neocron. And if there is no PVP there is no game, OMG H4X j00! This is a major fucking bug eliminating 90% of the things to do in neocron.

Xin
25-09-03, 21:40
What they need is some kind of test server where they can test things out before they release them.

Hey wait a minute, there *is* a test server. I bet if this patch had been put on the test server, people would've noticed!

@hannibal: 90%? You should be using 100% of your time wandering around in K11-K14 looking for nonexistant kamis!

Mingerroo
25-09-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Xin
What they need is some kind of test server where they can test things out before they release them.

Hey wait a minute, there *is* a test server. I bet if this patch had been put on the test server, people would've noticed!

@hannibal: 90%? You should be using 100% of your time wandering around in K11-K14 looking for nonexistant kamis!

Kamis do exist.

And YEAH! I agree, why have a test server (balancing issues I suppose) if you are just gonna screw up the main patch? I'm not being rude, I just don't see how patching retail can totally fook something like this o_O

Heraclitus
25-09-03, 22:10
The test server is used to test out a lot of things over and above what comes out in patches. I'm GUESSING this is the problem. Perhaps in the days leading up to the release of a patch the test server could be an exact mimic of one of the other servers plus the soon-to-be-released patch.

KidWithStick
25-09-03, 22:12
kinda weird how somthing this major got past them...

joran420
25-09-03, 23:00
THE pe'S can be shot...you just have to target their torso you dont get a hit box or anything but my HL and/or FA hit them just fine

Futureman
25-09-03, 23:41
Sorry,

I've got no sympathy for KK in this situation. Ever log on to the test server? You can't test anything new. They said "we put in the Terminator and SPY PA, but don't ask for a GM to spawn it for you" WTF is the test server for then? Here, log onto the test server, but don't expect to test anything that is new or might be buggy, because that would just be a little too clever. I can't wait till someone finds a bug with SPY or PE PA and we need another patch because the PAs weren't thoroughly tested.