PDA

View Full Version : MERGED - Sticky Needed Of List Of Faction Counsellors Cuz Almost On One Knows :o

Shujin
25-09-03, 07:43
;o need a damn sticky with a list of faction counsellors on each server each faction

barely anyone knows who they are / how to find who they are. it'd help alot of people just to make a sticky simply named
"How to contact your Faction Counsellors"
and in that have a list of all of them. please ;[

Vladimir Orlovski
25-09-03, 11:08
Try looking here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59346)
Sure it needs to be updated, that will hopefullly happen when we have the last few FCs.

If you want to contact a specific FC ad don't know how, then by all means drop me a mail, either ingame under the name Vladimir Orlovski or by out of game mail vladimir.orlovski@neocron.com and i'll have the FCs you want to talk to contact you.
But please remeber to state your ingame name and the server you play on.

DivineOne
25-09-03, 13:40
Ok i see the TG and NEXT Faction guys helping there factions out and hosting specail events for them, but who is the biotechs Faction Counsiler, have not seen one in month nor know whom he is on Pluto.

Ravenous

Ps if spot open i would like to apply to better help Biotech

MayhemMike
25-09-03, 14:19
A few weeks ago i saw the DRE one running around , hes a cool guy .On pluto .

Smugly
25-09-03, 15:11
I gotta start kissing the NEXT guys ass methinks.

"Please Sir... spare a Merc a trike key!"

Kasumi
25-09-03, 15:39
DivineOne.. ask your faction counsilour to have an event for BT or something.. its your job to ask them for special things like makeing BT HQ nice and stuff.. =) and seeting up verious things..

Original monk
25-09-03, 15:45
i dont even know who the factioncounseller on saturn is :/ i tought redim was one yeah (TT) but since he was counseller i only saw em once, and i think he never liked me :) who's the rest ?

Nidhogg
25-09-03, 15:49
Thread merged.

N

DivineOne
25-09-03, 16:09
Kinda hard when i have NEVER seen her and she has no assitance on pluto, you would think we are the Biggest and only active biotech clan on pluto she would have said hi or something

Ascension
25-09-03, 17:11
Citymercs
Pluto -> N/a We aint got 1? cos when we formed BRTF here CM was dead previous. The So called councilor has long left NC

Syntax-Error
25-09-03, 20:07
Not all the factions have Faction counsellors yet

those that i know 100% do on pluto (and other ENGLISH speaking servers) are

CityAdmin

Fallen Angels

Tangent Tech

Twilight Guardian

Tusanami (SP?)

Protofarm

Next

I know all these FC from talking to them all. i dont think there are any for the other factions yet but i know there are candidates

Kasumi
25-09-03, 20:12
Originally posted by DivineOne
Kinda hard when i have NEVER seen her and she has no assitance on pluto, you would think we are the Biggest and only active biotech clan on pluto she would have said hi or something

you could always try and email her ;)

DivineOne
25-09-03, 21:08
I did early this morning, am eager to hear a reply, Wanna help out the biotech faction, we pwn!

Shujin
25-09-03, 23:17
can we get a sticky on community talk, it is the most looked upon forum.

and the RP forums are rarely and i mean rarely looked upon, look at the post count on the damn thing ;P

Arbiter
30-09-03, 12:08
Yes, at the moment we have no CM counsellor, but I am working on it, and crahn and cm have high priority, because somehow these two seems to be the most difficult jobs :confused:

\\Fényx//
30-09-03, 12:13
Personally I believe that you should have 1 eprson to play each of the fact councillors on each server, one for CA on pluto, saturn, jupiter, uranus (venus aswell?) instead of one guy that does every server, one person from THAT server plays the role as he will know what position their faction is in, who's who on that server etc...

Arbiter
30-09-03, 13:12
We have two counsellors for each faction (one for the english community and one for the geman community), they work together on uranus and saturn. Venus has own counsellors, Alchemic Dreams is responsible for everything there.

One counsellor for each server: 12 faction x 4 server (5 including venus) means 48 persons to take care of and watch, so they don't do stupid things. Not a good idea...

We have the assistants instead of that, they are normal runners of your faction and their job is to have an ear for your problems if the counsellor is not there. Assistants are in contact with the same GMs as counsellors are. If you want to be an assistant, you can apply via mail to your faction counsellor.

Here is an updated list (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=959276#post959276)