PDA

View Full Version : <><> ppu heals NERFED <><>

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 05:17
i did some testing & yes i found the freakin invisible nerf they didnt announce.

though i didnt test with my other heals so i can only say for holy heal, but anyway, i found that holy heal now does RANDOM healing.

it'll heal one time at 25 a tick, others at 35 a tick, & some at 10 a tick :\

im tired of kk messin with my monk, if one more nerf comes i aint reactivatin
yeah, i also did some testin with those also, & the deflect & shelter % absorbed has increased some to make up for the random heal, but to keep from ubar chars evolving, the buffs only last 1 min now.......errr...EDIT>>> i just tested em, & yeah they still last for 2 mins.......guess time is just flyin by wit u :)

KidWithStick
25-09-03, 05:18
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
i did some testing & yes i found the freakin invisible nerf they didnt announce.

though i didnt test with my other heals so i can only say for holy heal, but anyway, i found that holy heal now does RANDOM healing.

it'll heal one time at 25 a tick, others at 35 a tick, & some at 10 a tick :\

im tired of kk messin with my monk, if one more nerf comes i aint reactivatin

yea i noticed this too...

edit: also it seems that the lenght of how long shelter/deflector lasta was cut in half

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 05:21
OH, & to all u that have noticed ur pa is a diffrent color, heres the pa changes:

apu pa2 >> red
apu pa3 >> gold

ppu pa2 >> greenish blue
ppu pa3 >> dark blue

[edited] :)

KidWithStick
25-09-03, 05:23
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
OH, & to all u that have noticed ur pa is a diffrent color, heres the pa changes:

apu pa2 >> gold
apu pa3 >> red

ppu pa2 >> greenish blue
ppu pa3 >> dark blue

APU 2 = red, not gold

Carinth
25-09-03, 05:48
all apu pa is red and all ppu pa is blue now. You may experience graphics glitches which show them as dif colors.

As for heals it seems they were set back the way they used to be. Heals used to be very random while apu spells did pretty consistant dmg. Not that long ago they swapped it so apu spells did random dmg and heal became more conistant. Now they're undoing the heals, so both heals and apu spells are random.

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 06:00
uhhhhh......
random damage has been included on ppu heals for a while now...
either last patch, or the patch before it was removed.....i can't see them reincluding it heh... hmm nevermind i'll check later...

japata
25-09-03, 06:42
Yup noticed a randomheal too. But there are light sides to this. I noticed a 120/tick heal when I was hunting STORM units with a friend. :)

Darkborg
25-09-03, 07:02
i cant feel it that much actually.
There might be a nerf but i dont really feel it.

DonnyJepp
25-09-03, 07:11
shelters and deflectors working normally here, no nerfage detected.