PDA

View Full Version : Dear KK. I am sorry.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
25-09-03, 03:29
Dear KK,

I know I have been a mean asshole to you latly. And I might have said some things that I did not mean. Tensions were high between us, and I am sorry for getting out of hand. I swear I will never lift a hand in anger at you again KK. I really do love you. I swear baby its not you its me. I will always be true and faithful to you from now on. Those other MMORPG's? Nothing happend I swear! They cannot please me like you can! I won't touch another one, or even look. Well I gots to look, I mean I'm human after all.

Now come give pappa some suger.

P.S
I didn't mean to put your cat in the dryer...

No this isn't sarcasim.
I really am astounded and pleased at the latest patch.
Even though I haven't had a chance to play yet.
I think it looks great on paper.

masterguyver
25-09-03, 07:29
Glade you diud not put it in the microwave like my neice did.
She wanted to dry it off.
Don't worry she only turned it on for one second

Benjie
25-09-03, 07:30
Originally posted by masterguyver
Glade you diud not put it in the microwave like my neice did.
She wanted to dry it off.
Don't worry she only turned it on for one second
Holy Shit!!!

ElfinLord
25-09-03, 07:39
This is the funniest thread I have read in a very long time.

@ Jakobe, I feel, ya. I really do.

ElfinLord

-FN-
25-09-03, 08:15
Originally posted by Jakobe~Ezthrel
I think it looks great on paper.

So did I. I was in awe at the patch when I read it. I just said to myself the other day, "Self, have you noticed there hasn't been a retail patch in a looooong time?"... then bam, this seemingly awesome patch hits.... I even replied on our forums (http://forums.synergyxr.net) before I came here and played today saying how cool this patch looks...

Then I find like 80% of the content related things in the patch aren't really here, a bunch of unmentioned changes that most don't like, and now even after the hotfix, a good number of people are named (unknown), using the default PE skin, and untargettable, but hey, they can sure mow me down. And it's cool cuz I get surprised... OHNOZ! A PE!!!!one

Then out comes a Fire Apocolypse... or a CS... or a Libby... or a PE... it's like Christmas except I die.

joran420
25-09-03, 09:20
I just auto attack those PE's :p

Huijari
25-09-03, 09:23
So am I , even thou you cannot target them, you will hurt em just by aiming gun to their torso and fire away.

It's fun to see what gun they draw when you attack them. Lucky-lottery-fun I say! Keep this KK .. makes game more fun :)

Owain
25-09-03, 09:25
Originally posted by ElfinLord

@ Jakobe, I feel, ya. I really do.

ElfinLord

ewww

Elvisaron
25-09-03, 09:34
Well I gots to look, I mean I'm human after all.

Now come give pappa some suger.

It sounds like Smoove B has started playing Neocron. I'm just surprised he did not promise to serve KK a meal of succulent lobster from the finest sea.

Richard Slade
25-09-03, 10:17

P.S
I didn't mean to put your cat in the dryer...

No this isn't sarcasim.

WTF?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: o_O o_O o_O :mad: :mad: :mad: 8| :(

ElfinLord
25-09-03, 11:04
Originally posted by Owain
ewww
You should try it. You might like it.:D

lol

ElfinLord

Jakobe~Ezthrel
26-09-03, 02:56
Dear KK,

Please don't tease me anymore. I thought I would be able to get my PA. But alas, it was a hopeless attempt.