PDA

View Full Version : It's so funny...Neutrals

Mankind
24-09-03, 23:33
It's funny when someone is neutral to you, and they sweet talk you so you won't kill them saying all this nice stuff about you.
So then they go on talking to you saying "Oh I hate that Black Dragon person, they are the jerk of Pepper".

5 minutes later, the opposition takes over, and then I hear "Oh I hate that Twilight Guardian person! Damn you are really good playing your monk!"

The whole thing behind a person being neutral to 2 factions/sides at war, is they keep their mouth shut and watch the war go on and get out of the way. But I just see neutral's being double sided instead of no sides. They will suck your big toe as long as you don't kill them, but the second the opposition arrives they will suck their big toes so they can save their tail.

MrBane
24-09-03, 23:40
So they are playing the 'Neutral' part very well then, if you ask me.
They're keeping themselves sweet with the ruling party, whilst not really getting involved themselves.

Makes sense.

Drake6k
24-09-03, 23:41
It's funny when a hostile faction member walks up to you and trys to act all nice. "Hey man" .....*kills*

MrBane
24-09-03, 23:43
t's funny when a hostile faction member walks up to you and trys to act all nice. "Hey man" .....*kills*

That's Roleplaying. Just because they are of a Hostile Faction, does not neccessarily mean they are Hostile.

Scikar
24-09-03, 23:45
You can't really call it RPing though when I see a CA at Cycrow and he says "Don't kill me, I'm just trying to level, I don't care about faction wars." :p

MrBane
24-09-03, 23:46
*Laughs* They could approach it a bit better than talking OOC.
I'm sure if they did, you might even let them live.. *Coughs*

Mantus
24-09-03, 23:52
Well whether they keep quite or take boths sides is perfectly acceptable. For no one is trully nuetral. Either they want both sides to kill each other so they can become dominant or they want one of the sides to win so they get a good ally.

Scikar
24-09-03, 23:52
Originally posted by MrBane
*Laughs* They could approach it a bit better than talking OOC.
I'm sure if they did, you might even let them live.. *Coughs*

[edited for violation of the forum rules - racist comments]
You are really sinking to new lows here

Mankind
25-09-03, 02:07
Like I said I think it's pretty funny. Most of the time now, I kill neutrals though. So unless you are FA, CS, or some TG, you are going to get shot at :)

ezza
25-09-03, 02:17
Originally posted by Scikar
[edited for consistency]

if there gonna give you that kinda shit, just blow the guy away before he even gets to open his mouth.

id say if hes at the cycrow, he knows full well that its TG territory, so hes accepting the risk before hes even started pleading for his life, hes just doing that to try and get you to leave him alone.

he knows he shouldnt be there, so you should just send him back to the place he should be, no questions asked;)

OTIS
25-09-03, 04:11
people dont RP this game correctly anyway so it doesnt matter...

(currently working on a new sig) make me one plz plz plz:D

ezza
25-09-03, 09:06
Originally posted by OTIS
people dont RP this game correctly anyway so it doesnt matter...

make me one plz plz plz:D

true, not very often you see role play.

lol it takes me long enough to work on my own sig nevermind other peoples