PDA

View Full Version : Skill PSI USE....

]v[ortice
24-09-03, 22:57
PSI USE

Does this skill have a natural cap? Or can u get it up to a silly amount and it still effect your spells and stuff?

Does anyone know of a listing of the caps for all skills? I would be interested to know which skills cap at what level so I don;t over subscribe :)

Cheers

X452
24-09-03, 23:06
croncom (www.croncom.com) has a list of caps

and wen u get to the cap of the max spell theres no point in putin more psi use, only thing you would get is more psi pool

Clothing_Option
24-09-03, 23:36
What Ive noticed personnally is the magic # is about 175 in psi use. I've also had it as high as 191 and it made absolutley no diffrence from 175.

IronMonkey
24-09-03, 23:38
Originally posted by Clothing_Option
What Ive noticed personnally is the magic # is about 175 in psi use. I've also had it as high as 191 and it made absolutley no diffrence from 175.

erm im guessing you dont use your apu rares much than lol

hl/fa cap maybe sure

X452
24-09-03, 23:43
at the mo, im using HL.... my damage is around 550% and my fire rate is 74/min

psi use is at 172 with imps
apu is 175 with imps
psi lvl is 91 > 110 with imps

so u need more than 170 psi use to cap rare spells

btw, can anyone tell me if holy pestalence is a good spell?

Clothing_Option
25-09-03, 00:01
Originally posted by IronMonkey
erm im guessing you dont use your apu rares much than lol

hl/fa cap maybe sure

Yeah I use HL and Fire appocalypse and they work fine at 175 you can run cast and freq and range noticable diff

Why is there a better amount of psi use to use?

Scikar
25-09-03, 00:12
The only skills with caps are resists, agility and athletics. Everything else does not cap, and there are flip points for most skills, e.g. 169 apu, where you get a big bonus after that. The only 'cap' on it is that if you cap range and RoF on every spell, and cap your mana pool, then more psi use won't benefit you, likewise if you have 595 HP another point in body health won't do much (except maybe help with SI).

EDIT: Clothing Option you might want to consider capping range and RoF on holy antibuff, or the rare barrels, or getting a bit more mana. ;)

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 01:38
Thank you Scikar for posting the only right answer...sheesh....

Clothing_Option
25-09-03, 16:58
Last night i got psi use up to 204 and used a HL
the freq was insanely cool range also very nice
So apparently things can improve with even more psi use above 175

ericdraven
25-09-03, 17:01
Originally posted by Clothing_Option
Last night i got psi use up to 204 and used a HL
the freq was insanely cool range also very nice
So apparently things can improve with even more psi use above 175
Definitely.. don't know the exact numbers by heart, but i think you need at least PSU200 to cap the RoF of the HL (105), and around 220 to cap the rare barrels (35).

Delloda
25-09-03, 17:14
Originally posted by ericdraven
Definitely.. don't know the exact numbers by heart, but i think you need at least PSU200 to cap the RoF of the HL (105), and around 220 to cap the rare barrels (35).

na...its also dependant on your apu lvl and the quaility of your spells. i capped rof on ALL my apu spells with 205 psiuse but i have more than that now incase kk release new higher tl rare spells. 205 may be my cap but it differs depending on your psi power setup.