PDA

View Full Version : Hi KK , I quit your game

Social-Zero
24-09-03, 21:11
Hello people,

I don't know how many of you actually know me , I have always been a monk on pluto a few months after retail was released and well a lot of things happened lately , not only did the game get boring to the state of "hopeless", about 20% of people I know and within my clan got their character hacked and rerolled
One thing we are sure about is that it was not from unsafe usage from our side but from your side KK , your password encryption might have changed now but still 2 accounts got hacked today.

I'm leaving this game in piece cause it's been fun , but it just proves again that you are not expierenced enough to run an mmorpg because even though you guys try to do your best , we don't get what we pay for.Events that make neocron worse , not fun. Lack of updates , removing what is fun , putting in what is lame.

IS there any one in the whole wide Neocron world that likes MC5

I think not...

Seriously , My account stops in Mid october and I won't come back

Peace guys , respect to the P.I.M.P clan and TGM , NDA and DARK , a whole bunch that I forgot also , it was a pleasure fighting you all ;) Also a thanks to the GM's for doing a pretty good job :)

Have fun

SXR for ever

garyu69
24-09-03, 21:14
ooooo aplut member....

Can i have your stuff when you leave ;)

Social-Zero
24-09-03, 21:15
my account is being passed to my fellow clan members

Marx
24-09-03, 21:16
have fun dude.

:(

garyu69
24-09-03, 21:16
aww nuts :P

Whats your in-game name? social-Zero?

Don't think i have spotted you, but i try to dodge everyone, lol

Mantus
24-09-03, 21:17
Well i hope u will find a better MMORPG to accupy your time...but you wont, cya you in a bit :P

Ark
24-09-03, 21:18
damn i liked you =( bye bye from P.I.M.P. and TeH MaxiPad

Tupac
24-09-03, 21:21
oh well dude have fun with whatever else u play

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 21:22
Hey Social, you were always one of my favorite SXR. :( Peace :(

OTIS
24-09-03, 21:24
somone talking about leaving on a patchday makes us all depressed :( :( :(