PDA

View Full Version : Things not mentioned in patch notes changed

massic
24-09-03, 21:00
I've noticed a few things that weren't mentioned in the patch notes that are different now, not sure if anyone else is finding the same things.

Tank PA's
- No longer colored are all Grey now.

Laser Cannon ammo qty.
- Max ammo on laser cannon still 15 rounds, laser cannon still shoots 2 rounds per shot leaving one round in the gun at reload. The extra round is being ejected into inventory when 15 new rounds go in leaving stacks of 1 round each in my inventory. If I try to load the 1 round if there are 13 rounds in the clip, the 13 are ejected into inventory and the 1 round goes in the gun.

Medkits take more to heal
- I have 500+ health on a tank, at 250 health pre patch 188 3 uses of a medkit would take my health bar up to full. Post patch 188 it takes 6 medkit uses (2 full medkits) to do the same amount of healing. Each use of a medkit is doing about 50hp increase instead of the previous 100hp.

Items dropped/mobs killed disapear faster
- Killed a spider bot and didn't loot it, it disappeared in 45 seconds, killed another and had the same rate.
- Dropped some ammo on the ground, walked away, came back 2 minutes later it was gone.
- Pre patch 188 items remained for a long time before disappearing. The items disapperaing is good, zones won't be so cluttered but the mobs disappearing faster I don't like. If I am taking down a WB and a spiderbot get's in front of me, I don't have time kill the spiderbot, kill the warbot and then loot the spiderbot.

Also noticed the warbot attack pattern changed a little.
- The warbots used to attack, walk away, attack, turn around, attack, walk away, attack, etc. Now they are very aggressive and head straight for you attacking the entire time until they are right on your head. This does bring some fun back to wb hunting but takes a while to get used to.

Weapons actually do less damage at greateer distance
- I think this was implemented in an earlier patch but I never noticed a difference until Patch 188. My laser cannon does 31 damage to a WBT at close range and 26 damage at a distance.

Some of these things will probably be fixed with a hotfix because they are most likely bugs.

Anyone else notcie these changes or am I just smokin crack?

Cass
24-09-03, 21:30
Originally posted by massic
Pre patch 188 items remained for a long time before disappearing. The items disapperaing is good, zones won't be so cluttered but the mobs disappearing faster I don't like. If I am taking down a WB and a spiderbot get's in front of me, I don't have time kill the spiderbot, kill the warbot and then loot the spiderbot. Yes, this happened twice to me since patch. Very uncool.
Also noticed the warbot attack pattern changed a little.
- The warbots used to attack, walk away, attack, turn around, attack, walk away, attack, etc. Now they are very aggressive and head straight for you attacking the entire time until they are right on your head. This does bring some fun back to wb hunting but takes a while to get used to.
I noticed the exact opposite. The damn WB's walk AWAY from me until they're out of range. I have to chase them down. Being a pistol user I have to be closest of any skill to attack (besides melee) and this is very dumb. o_O

athon
24-09-03, 21:39
All this stuff belongs in the Patch FACTs sticky.

Athon Solo

superfresh
24-09-03, 21:39

Tank PA's
- No longer colored are all Grey now.

No more Smurf suits??!!!

LTA
24-09-03, 21:44
Didn't see anything about the Melee Power Armour they put in neither

Yalson
24-09-03, 22:16
melee PAs are blue it seems

Mankind
24-09-03, 22:21
PA 4 is black...

Mankind
24-09-03, 22:29
What about the white names in list?

That doesn't mean they are LE, so what does it mean?