PDA

View Full Version : Kami mob goes down!

Rizzy
24-09-03, 20:56
dropped 3 of the rifle kami chips, fs no tank one for meh :(http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/kami.JPG

Mankind
24-09-03, 20:57
nice job, maybe I'll join ya next time you go out.

\\Fényx//
24-09-03, 20:58
Uhhhh rizzy.... With ND's reputation u think it help's to post a screenshot which has a PE in it with a spell thats got a swirley :eek: :p :lol:

QuantumDelta
24-09-03, 20:59
Damn you and your zone blanking skills :P

Rizzy
24-09-03, 21:01
The pe was an apu
just killed another one!
2 tank chips UBARRRR

El_MUERkO
24-09-03, 21:01
Like the RPOS colours rizzy, my blue one feels all sissy now :(

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 21:07
Originally posted by Rizzy
The pe was an apu
just killed another one!
2 tank chips UBARRRR

if ya kill any with pistol chips give us a call....

it only take three ppl to take one down.. though two APU's and a PPU should be able to take down just about anything...

Rizzy
24-09-03, 21:07
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/64414kami2.JPG

second one killed

And:

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/killingspree.JPG

my new tank chip!

Judge
24-09-03, 21:08
lol damn you rizzy, after killing me you went on to get fuck loads of chips. Grrrrrr.... :p

What zones did you find them in? I'm guessing that you have to kill a few scout and defender mobs first, or is there another method?

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 21:09
dude take that screeny down FFS you've got the local map up and ppl can easly tell which place has that map..

Rizzy
24-09-03, 21:10
i dont care really.....its in the doy zone ONOS?! it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that the mobs will be near the doy entrances

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 21:11
ok then..

if you get a pistol chip my pistol PE's just starting out and would love one...

Judge
24-09-03, 21:12
How long were you searching for one Rizzy? I was looking for an hour and didn't find squat.

I need my god damn rifle kami chip :D

Rizzy
24-09-03, 21:21
Owch, the negatives seem to take away armour AND resists :/ though i do cap cs aim :)

Parappa
24-09-03, 21:21
Killed a psi kamikaze duud. They're nice btw. apus who take damage like a copbot.

OTIS
24-09-03, 21:22
so one kami sgt. drops multiple chips? *hopes*:D

Parappa
24-09-03, 21:24
There seems to be 4 diffrent kind of kamikaze soldiers. One with pistol, one with rifle, one with Holy lighting :rolleyes: and so on.
What I could tell they always drop 3 chips of their kind so rifle rifles and so on....

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 21:25
wtf, one with holy lightning?

That's some scary shit.

Stigmata
24-09-03, 21:25
the first was a piece of piss to kill, btw i was the APU who looks like a pe in the pic and also my clan mates SoulClusters are red to me and try to kill me ?

guess thats what the patch is for

Andy

edit\ they drop multiple chips, 1st one dropped 3 rifle second dropped 2 tanks ones

Parappa
24-09-03, 21:31
Yeah the psi one is quite..... intresting. What does the tank version shoot with btw? Lasercannon? just a quess.

Rizzy
24-09-03, 21:31
nope, get this....

Raygun Cannon lmao :p Was poweful when it hit but it wasnt hitting so much

Stigmata
24-09-03, 21:32
raygun cannon sort of like a doom beamer dmg

Andy

kurai
24-09-03, 21:33
Originally posted by Parappa
one with Holy lighting :rolleyes: and so on.
Yeah - that fucker *hurts*, and has uber range :D

Parappa
24-09-03, 21:34
Hmm, red beams? Cause the pistol one used a Doy ray pistol... I wonder why the apu version doesn't have a red holy lighting/ ebeam/ hurts-a-lot.

Mingerroo
24-09-03, 21:34
:lol: So me and El Barto were killing a psi one, we had it to REALLY low health then BAM server goes down for hotfix.

I was not ammused. :p Oh well, all I really want is a rifle chip anyway.

Judge
24-09-03, 21:47
Can you tell by the names which one it is?

Clownst0pper
24-09-03, 21:53
Rizzy, nice find Might take my PPU to go take a gander when hot fix is up. Nice huntin BTW :)

Kaolin/Ikari

Rizzy
24-09-03, 22:09
Its official, the chips are not good :P

They take away from armour AND resists so 100 energy for a tank and 200 energy for a monk is not so good. Its a chip for levelling up midlevel chars with, not for capped tanks or monks ;p

Itth
24-09-03, 22:10
will still be uber for my snipar spy ;P

RIZZY! GIMME RIFLE CHIPOR! ROFL OMGROFL WOPTEAJTIEASjruiefsehtnertgujhseutgouwejrtåojtåo9rguporshgtpuhsgtuhsetgp9rug9ru 9uaettraetaetgvae vfaer arvaerfaserfsaerfaerf

EDIT: omg, i get spy pa, get my bloody motoric 3 out (rofl im far from capped, if anyone cars ;O) and get one of tyoose babies in

ill have like 200 rc omf: RPRROROOR ph33r!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Mankind
24-09-03, 22:17
Yeah I think Spies really get the great end of the Kamikaze chips. I think I'll try and get a Rifle one. Since my Spy never gets hit from his distance it would definitely help!

I knew spies would have a good advantage again :p

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 22:34
I was gonna get some kami chips on pluto, but a couple of 12 yr old children from a certain clan had to ruin the fun.

:rolleyes:

Mingerroo
24-09-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I was gonna get some kami chips on pluto, but a couple of 12 yr old children from a certain clan had to ruin the fun.

Damn man, I saw you and thought nothing of it, then got ganked by what i thought was you and turned out to be that psionic guy. :( Mail me the clan name and I'll hate em forever.

extract
25-09-03, 00:18
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

law enforcer works wonders

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 00:20
Originally posted by extract
law enforcer works wonders

Damn good idea.

Now just to convince my PPU to wear one. :p

extract
25-09-03, 00:25
yea thats a given especially in a scenario like that, when you got new mobs that drop new chips...everyones gonna be after everyone.....basically an outdoor MC5 hehe

evs
25-09-03, 00:28
killed em - but they fuckers wont respawn........

what gives :(

Clownst0pper
25-09-03, 17:59
Some fucker want to tell me where the fuck u find the bastards, me and an APU friend been looking for hours round the K zones, humping everything, Killing everything

We have a hunch it might be to do with killing the DOY soldiers, But were so stressed we are past caring.

SOMEONE PUT ME OUT MY FUCKING MISERY!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 18:02
wow....stress off dude....
it is only a game ya know o_O

kurai
25-09-03, 18:26
Havent seen one since the hotfix last night.

I suspect their spawn script wasn't re-added.

Clownst0pper
25-09-03, 18:27
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - accusing either clans or GMs of cheating is a breach of the forum rules ]

Id just like to know, not because I want or need them so badly, But because Id just like to know o_O

If that makes sense.

Anyway, ill keep on trucking :p

Brammers
25-09-03, 19:07
@Rizzy

One question - what faction are you? Reason I ask, I noticed the Kammi killers are DoY faction?

As that means us Fallen Angels or anyone else allied with DoY are not going to be able to touch these guys without FS loss.

Rizzy
25-09-03, 19:12
Now im hearing from folk there GM spaun only, which if so, ND's must have been spauned, which then leads on to accusations of GM help, bias, yada yada yada.

They are GM spawned, and we were searching throughout the zones as soon as the patvch came up for about 4 hours. Stop crying trying to accuse us of having someone spawn them for us. Just because we found a couple of them first, it was only because we had the most people looking for them. Some other people killed a pistol and apu one on saturn at about the same timem we killed them two, i guess they have some personal gms helping them too huh? I think Callash has a pattern he spawns them in and sticks to that no matter what. He doesnt look around for players then decides to spawn them afaik

And yes, they were red to us and attacck everyone i think.

Magnazan
25-09-03, 19:16
Maybe we should have asked for some 'special' items instead, btw can someone let me know who our friendly GM is i don't have anything good :(

Spy<VS>Spy
25-09-03, 19:26
Favoritisms among GM's? that cant be, crooked GM's? never! GM's in clans on the same server? Impossible!!! yeah right.

just gona have to deal with em, trust em or dont trust them. I dont, but then thats my opinion. thanks to the magical ability to be invisible that most GM's have, its not like you can report them. thanks KK. :rolleyes:

though to balance out my post, creds to the kudos GM's who bust there hump to even make this game playable. they know who the are...

its like i was saying on clan...KK is allot like an episode of inspector gadget. they have this one smart dog keeping everything together, one big mouth girl always getting in trouble and a bunch of halfwit inspectors who think they are the greatest thing to hit the earth since the monolith. ;)

100 creds to anyone that can name inspector gadgets dog! come on, this is an easy question. ;)

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 19:28
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
100 creds to anyone that can name inspector gadgets dog! come on, this is an easy question. ;)

Stephan Bast ??? WINNAR GIMME GIMME GIMME !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bah baaad Fenix :(

./me gets wrists slapped

kurai
25-09-03, 19:32
I found one, all on my lonesome. No other clanmates, or any apparent GM or whatever.

I just GR'ed to El_Farid and went wandering around the northern zones.

*shrug*

Spy<VS>Spy
25-09-03, 19:34
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Stephan Bast ??? WINNAR GIMME GIMME GIMME !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bah baaad Fenix :(

./me gets wrists slapped

not even close, go back to the aggie pits where you belong. :)

Stigmata
25-09-03, 19:34
Stephan Bast ??? WINNAR GIMME GIMME GIMME !!!

bah baaad Fenix

./me gets wrists slapped

no wrist slapping it true

Andy

edit/ btw the real dog is called Brain i think

Original monk
25-09-03, 19:50
thanks to the magical ability to be invisible that most GM's have, its not like you can report them. thanks KK. :rolleyes:

Yeah but there not all that clever to use invisibility, also a player can go invisible for 90 secs :P

Like aGM runnin out of MC5 with 8 health left, not even havin godmode on, funny (and yeah he had copbotsuit) and no he wasnt TESTIN the cave :)

Think like real "cops" some "copbots" are croocked also

btw: im sorry for offtopic (about rizzy and he's mate's: ya know they always go hunt first at such things so yeah i think they honestly killed that DoY bot and its sad i cant hunt DoY zone or i would of gone lookin also fo the first second :p)

Mantus
25-09-03, 19:59

I actually got this without a Google search :D

Its Brain. Well atleast it was in the cartoon.

Clownst0pper
25-09-03, 21:48
They are GM spawned, and we were searching throughout the zones as soon as the patvch came up for about 4 hours. Stop crying trying to accuse us of having someone spawn them for us. Just because we found a couple of them first, it was only because we had the most people looking for them.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - when I asked you not to accuse clans or GMs of cheating that means I don't want you to just go and do it again on your next few posts ]

If you did find them first off without a GM, good on you, otherwise, I hope they get taken away from you. Lets see this game fair shall we? :mad:

Rizzy
25-09-03, 22:05
A gm spawns them and we bumped into one he/she had spawned. Jesus christ, you are such a fool. Come here crying because we found the worthless chips before you. Grow up and get a life.

Which gm is supposedly helping us oh wise one?

XoxSnakexoX
25-09-03, 22:10
I think you guys dont get it.
Rizzy is always first to do every thing(Unlike me who is proud of never getting my tank past str 96 even though my tank was one of the most used for a very long time) .
He dedicates him self to the game.
He was at Doy zones almost as soon as the pacth was out.
Hes smart and knows that its the most likely time for them to be their.
now its goona be a bit harder for them to figure out the pattern but knowing rizzy he probly will.
Rizzy and mates dont need GM help for these types of things(even though he might even diserve it)

Clownst0pper
25-09-03, 22:11
I dont mind that you found them Rizzy, I dont particularly want one, I have little use as my chars are capped, and have setups I love.

And no, I wont say the GM's name, as Im not one for poking for fingers, I stopped that attempts along time ago. But a name was mentioned *shrugs*

I just find it frustrating that a GM spauns them on the first day of Patch day, the first day ND is rampaging over the K-zone's, but doesnt spaun them after you leave. Seems silly.

GM's I doubt very much they will be spauned again, if they do, they wont drop anything, The whole GM aspect of NC is just sad. And Snake, can u lick his ass any more? I think im probably on NC more than most of ND, Im just not glorified.

*sigh* Im past caring :o

Rizzy
25-09-03, 22:16
There is a pattern that they will spawn them in, it has been said many times by callash. He said somewhere that he was putting them ingame yesterday so as soon as the patch camed out many of us went to the doy zones and began strolling around for few hours. Finally afterr 4 hours i bumped into one at k11, called for backup and we killed it. There will of course be more spawns, to callash's pattern probably. As to what that is, i really dont have any idea nor do i care. We were not the only clan out there, we saw like 10 other hunting parties searching for it so get your facts straight. I'm sure when more are seen they will drop the same amount of chips unless the DEVS change something. Stop being such a shit-stirrer that has nothing better to do then whine at another clan. Dont you have some people to try and kill in pepper park ?

Spy<VS>Spy
25-09-03, 22:19
Originally posted by XoxSnakexoX
Rizzy and mates dont need GM help for these types of things(even though he might even diserve it)

I'm pretty sure if i didnt ruthlessly kill most of the GM's on pluto alternate accounts i might deserve it too.

heh, but then a GM doesnt hurt either. before i close i would like to assure the community that this sort of behavior is not tolerated by any of KK staff, and that their user policy for volenter GM's is strictly enforced. All current canditates have an impliciate and lengthy record of being, nice, informative, level headed, honost and confident in the neocron community. they also, kiss allot of KK butt to get where they are today.

So uh, stop spreading these blatent lies. Reza loves you.

XoxSnakexoX
25-09-03, 22:25
LoL clown stoper.

i dont lick any ones ass i just defend those i know are injustly acused. but i do belieave rizzy has presistance and dedication. something i will never have for a game(and will never under stand why he dose). but you couldnt be more wronge about acusing them, any one could figure out to be at doy entrance just as pacth goes up.

to let you guys know i would never bother being in the forum and writing stuff like this but im lomming today : )

Nidhogg
25-09-03, 22:27
Any more posts accusing GMs or clans of cheating will result in this thread's closure.

N

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 22:28
Originally posted by Rizzy
Its official, the chips are not good :P

They take away from armour AND resists so 100 energy for a tank and 200 energy for a monk is not so good. Its a chip for levelling up midlevel chars with, not for capped tanks or monks ;p

not good huh? get a maxed rifle spy to get a rifle kami in & watch the dmg he does +) the rifle kami doesnt take as much resist away.....

Spy<VS>Spy
25-09-03, 22:28
yeah! see nid, no one ever listen to me....let me borrow your ban hammer and i'll take care of them for you///i'll give it right back, i promise. :angel:

Liquid_Ice
25-09-03, 22:33
um.. yeah...

Brain.... Thats the dogs name...

Rizzy
25-09-03, 23:42
yeh the chips will rock for spys, i was talking from a tank perspective though :)

cobrajay157
26-09-03, 03:13
Dont you have some people to try and kill in pepper park ?

Rizzy take that back I take that as a insult ^_^

FBI
26-09-03, 06:59
I have some plans for these "useless" chips, maybe it will make
me play my capped pluto tank once again if it works as planned.

:)

FBI

Shadow Dancer
26-09-03, 07:00
I had some plans as well, i scoured the doy region today again for several hours and no kami soldier.

mdares
26-09-03, 07:19
20 cr says the bots are spawned on top of that huge cliff in the K parallel and no one can get there and kill em... :D