PDA

View Full Version : Hidden monk NERF

Vampire222
24-09-03, 20:03
Great job kk, another big fuckup, lets not mention the total monk nerf (especially ppu nerf) in this patch, lets not mention the nerfed heal, lets not mention the lower piercing force on their armor, lets make em find it out themselves, sorry, but this really pisses me off

JiNxY
24-09-03, 20:04
you gunna tell me monks didnt need some kind of balancing addressed?

but yeh, they should document everything.

Disturbed021
24-09-03, 20:06
Every patch the monkeys look to be nerfed :lol:

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 20:10
Originally posted by JiNxY
you gunna tell me monks didnt need some kind of balancing addressed?

Piercing doesn't help anything. That's not even an issue.

Anyways, my piercing stayed the same, I mean it went up a little kuz of PA now giving force/pierce. So what are you talkin about vamp? :p

Vampire222
24-09-03, 20:19
ur psi armor, full holy spirit used to be at over 80 pierce and force now its like 65 or similar

Thanatos
24-09-03, 20:20
Originally posted by Vampire222
Great job kk, another big fuckup, lets not mention the total monk nerf (especially ppu nerf) in this patch, lets not mention the nerfed heal, lets not mention the lower piercing force on their armor, lets make em find it out themselves, sorry, but this really pisses me off
Nobody changed anything about heals as far as I know.
And the pierce resists on monk pa is only lower than the pierce on the test server monk pa when the resists were screwed up.

kurai
24-09-03, 20:30
[Removed - Trolling]
--
Gungnir

Mankind
24-09-03, 20:41
Well, we get an agility loss now on our monk PA, which sux :(

But we get more PPU + PSI + PPW, or at least I did, so I'll take all 3 of those upped a bit for a negaitve on agility.

Vampire222
24-09-03, 20:50
[Removed - Flaming]
--
Gungnir

Deke_Warson
24-09-03, 20:57
[Quotes removed posts]
--
Gungnir

kurai
24-09-03, 21:01
Originally posted by Vampire222
[Removed - Gungnir] *shrug*

So it's mysteriously only *your* armour, on *your* body that has changed, and the evil Nerf Pixies have zipped around the world and changed all the websites still listing pre-patch armour values.

You should have just said so.

P.S. Keep wearing the tinfoil hat underneath your Holy Spirit Helmet - it will make up for some of the magically missing pierce resist that no-one else lost, and also stop the voices. THE TERRIBLE VOICES !

Peeping Tom
24-09-03, 21:07
i did play inn pp1 with my ppu.. i did notice he had more ppu and psi lv's now..
think i had 3 libs pe trying to kill me there.. they did dmg boost nob heal etc... and my sanct pretty much kept me alive until i could do a nice self heal
and cs dont hurt at all now do to fucking high enr resist on armour
only nerf as far as i can see is my run speed.. do to -agl from PA
K4F

/edit 1. speedgun dont hurts at all now..

Divide
24-09-03, 21:22
they did remove some of the xray resist from the psi armors, that is one thing I definately took notice of

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 21:24
guys

10 fire and x-ray removed from PA, and 11 force and piercing was given. In addition even MORE energy resist was given.

I think vampire MIGHT be reffering to holy spirit vest, I think he's saying it was nerfed.

I very much doubt it.

KramerTheWeird
24-09-03, 21:26
Has anyone noticed their rank increase? My PPU friend is now rank 92, he fears he'll never be able to take advantage of the new INT xp gain :(

DrNarf
24-09-03, 21:34
yeah my ppu's rank has gone up from about 71 to 76/78 now, and keeps on climbing, I'm *** now ffs :p

Huijari
24-09-03, 21:35
Yeah thanks KK, my rank skyrocketed and yes, heal is nerffed somehow. It ticks slower now even thou my holy heal is ALMOST capped.. 566% or so.

OTIS
24-09-03, 21:37
stop complaining...i'm sure u can still outheal most attacks

Nish
24-09-03, 21:37
Methinks monk PA is plenty better now, it gives a little force/pierce now (and the fat energy is nice I guess), on top of which you now don't need an exp psi cont 3 or drugs to get into the level 3 one thanks to ppu/apu chips now giving some psi.

Rank changes are probably due to the extra ppw now given by DS/core

The agility neg isn't a big deal either at least for ppus as with spy 3 you can still have what 110-115 agl.

CRAIG DIGGERS
24-09-03, 21:39
Originally posted by Nish

Rank changes are probably due to the extra ppw now given by DS/core

I still have the same base ppw....:rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 21:40
Um, I haven't noticed anything with holy heal. Me and my clanmate were killing doy bots and stuff and when he was healing me it was the same uber heal as always.

Clownst0pper
24-09-03, 21:41
[Removed - Gungnir]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me get a tissue to wipe the tears from my eyes...

Oh, where was I, Ahh yes, the heal issue, well all I can see is my PPU has jumped from 74/60** to 81/60*** which is rather nice, But the heal thing? Yeah, something wrong there, The first thing I usually do when I log in on my Private Eye is cast my heal, It is fully capped, and casts in under 1 second, but kept failing, and seems a little slower, First thing I noticed.

Otherwise nice patch

<grumbles at the lack of PA STILL :confused: >

Nish
24-09-03, 21:41
Are you fo' real? Unless I missed something, subskills given from implants add onto base skill

SorkZmok
24-09-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Mankind
Well, we get an agility loss now on our monk PA, which sux :(

Yeah....Cause its such a damn problem to get over 100 Agl on a monk, right?

ericdraven
24-09-03, 21:48
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Yeah, the same problem to get this with a tank. Still they cry. ;)

Genty
24-09-03, 22:01
Originally posted by SorkZmok

it is with 117 Rifile Combat :rolleyes:

hnlecter
24-09-03, 22:03
Defencive processors and agressive processors give +psi skill which is pretty ubar. Since monks bitched about not having backbones and eyes.

Doc Holliday
24-09-03, 22:45
i trade the agility gimpage over con any day. my monk has better con now more armour resist. a little lomin should suffice and bingoh hes sorted again

Scikar
25-09-03, 00:07
Originally posted by Genty
it is with 117 Rifile Combat :rolleyes:

Maybe if you weren't an aggressive ppu you might not have a problem. :rolleyes:

Genty
25-09-03, 00:22
Originally posted by Scikar
Maybe if you weren't an aggressive ppu you might not have a problem. :rolleyes:

Well excuse me for being origional o_O

Scikar
25-09-03, 00:27
Originally posted by Genty
Well excuse me for being origional o_O

Whaddya mean original? You're just a hybrid trying to disguise himself as a spy! :p

Genty
25-09-03, 00:39
Originally posted by Scikar
Whaddya mean original? You're just a hybrid trying to disguise himself as a spy! :p

Anyone else try to pass them off as that? :D

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 00:51
we're fukin ppu monks, soon itll be a challenge just to stay fukin alive

Nasher
25-09-03, 01:26
Its not like PPU are overpowered or anything is it :rolleyes:

Jakobe~Ezthrel
25-09-03, 03:30
Damn its like christmas around here!