PDA

View Full Version : Updated Version of Full RPOS Conversion.. *3 Pics*

Kasumi
24-09-03, 19:49
Hehe Okie heres an updated version of my RPOS.. that i am currently working on.. :) its currently about 80% complete it should be finished later today..

The First Image.. it shows a few of the windows i edited.. almost all the windows are done just need to do one or two more.. and there finished. :) and just need to edit the buttons and its complete..
The topright bar that looks weird.. it wont be fixed for the final version.. and the chat menu window wont be fixed iether but there not very noticeable when your actually doing stuff and not looking at the RPOS ;)

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/shot0004.jpg

This is an image of the screen you get when you die =)

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/Untitled-6 copy.jpg

This is the last picture.. I added colour to the Icons that flash down in the bottom when those things happen :) they arent that colourful ingame but they look okie ingame ;)
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/Untitled-7 copy.jpg

P.S. http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=76444 <-= Can a mod close that thread.. i made it previously and i dont need it anymore

Napalm82
24-09-03, 20:26
Did someone say Fallout? :p

Kasumi
24-09-03, 20:44
Its suppose to be a fallout RPOS! :)

Mankind
24-09-03, 20:48
I never played Fallout, but holy shit that looks nice.

Love it.

Those new icons are beautiful :)

Heavyporker
24-09-03, 23:57
OMFC (oh my fucking crahn)...

You rock... Hurry along so we can get that sweetness ingame!

Ascension
25-09-03, 00:08
Maybe this is gonna stir sum new 1's? MORE R.P.O.S Styles u Paint shop Freaks ;)

I like this tho :)

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 10:31
i say lose the green... it doesnt go with the scheme...

but it looks amazing tbh

NC Junkie

Richard Slade
25-09-03, 10:36
Gimme gimme cuz I wanna use it

(Yeah Fallout roxxor)

Kasumi
25-09-03, 10:51
LOL 300 Views and only 8 replies and 2 of them mines is it not that good? :(

Original monk
25-09-03, 10:55
kasumi it looks very nice fo sure, post it on the forum when its ready so we can all enjoy it :)

Nurmipora
25-09-03, 10:58
Cool work reminds me on Fallout series :D

Kasumi
25-09-03, 10:59
the reason i posted so far unfinished stuff is that i want feedback.. on what needs to be changed what should be changed.. and i also need a host for the files.. it will be about 1 meg or so maybe a bit bigger even when i compress the bmps =) theres two things that cant be changed form what i see.. the menu that has all the windows for clickng on and the F keys that desplay..oh wait and a third thing.. the citycom thing i cant seem to find the files for it.. =\

hinch
25-09-03, 11:43
ok this is my last time of offering

i`ll host any fking files you want hosting

GurTjaN
25-09-03, 11:54
looks allright but ill go with the standard the fire effects icons are really good but the rpos not interesting for me sry

//GurT

Kasumi
25-09-03, 12:05
By the way after i finish this one.. i will do another one.. if anyone has any ideas i will try my best to try and do that idea =)

Jesterthegreat
25-09-03, 12:25
i thik change the dark green lines etc to a rusty metal kinda thing (like the rest) and its pretty much complete ^.^

but of course thats my opinion... and its your work so feel free to ignore me ^.^

Ascension
27-09-03, 19:00
Well you said bout gettin Ideas 4 the next RPOS mod?

How bout a Miltary base type 1
Nice clean metal style

G.0.D.
27-09-03, 19:21
OK b4 n e 1 trys to take it... I ALREADY DIBS MAKING A starcraft rpos!!
ONOZ its gonna rock lol

iainy13
27-09-03, 19:27
yup i think lose the grean lines.... Oh you know those red dots that r like lights in fallout at the side? You could use one of em as scroller buttons. And i personaly dont like the text at the top bar wich says money an soulight an location. But the rest i think is amazing. I am totaly goinna use this when u r finished.

Kasumi
27-09-03, 19:47
"lose the green" do you mean the green in the armor window? the green in the shop window? or the scrolling green bars? :) or all the green?

iainy13
27-09-03, 19:50
MMMM now that i look at it some more the greeens not bad at all.... But somthin else might still be better. Also i had ment all. But def get rid of green in the info box at the side for scroller. Thats my opinion.

Kasumi
27-09-03, 20:02
I am going to rework the armor window.. and sense it seems peopel dont like the side scroll bar i will try something else= )

Shujin
27-09-03, 23:31
kasumi > shujin ;]

Heavyporker
28-09-03, 09:43
Military Base style sounds cool - concrete backgrounds with steel accenting on the edges, and perhaps a bit of those cool green lasershows in proper spots (like when you open the inv window and you get your grid lined out with green laser or something)

And there NEEDS to be a Tech Haven style - The eerie blue setup, you know?

There could later be a DoY version - dark, grimy, and cyberish.

Mantus
28-09-03, 09:50
Kasumi thats awsome! I loved Fallout.

I think it needs a bit of work though. You should replace the black backrounds with grey.

Great work, cant wait to see the second one.

Heavyporker
28-09-03, 11:59
actually, mantus, I agree...

the background in this so called fallout rpos is kinda dark...

steel background might clear it up well, though then you'd have to redo the green lines or make them thicker so they're more visible...