PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking

Ferabukoo
24-09-03, 18:37
Hmm with this recent patch... I might have to come back and pwn joo guys. So whats the deal on pluto. New clans and such? I just want to know the scoop before i come back. Any new major clans... TELL MEH!

Wannabe
24-09-03, 18:43
Uhh.. and just who do you happen to be? :eek:

// Wannabe

\\Fényx//
24-09-03, 18:44
Does this mean Cleo's returning ? What happened to the MY ASS > NC attitude you had :p :p :p jokes... honest :p

Anyways, come back and see for yourself, and while your at it, get your CityAdmin sympathy up and join the new NDA :)

[Edit]

Originally posted by Wannabe
Uhh.. and just who do you happen to be? :eek:

// Wannabe

U know... funny you shuold say that, ive been on pluto for pretty much every day for 10 months and I have nuooooo idea who you are
O_o Anyway ferubaspdjkojds is ''Miss Cleo'' from NDA, aka Easho (SP?)

Lethys
24-09-03, 18:47
Current situation on Pluto:

FF - now the main TG clan.
DarK - moved to Crahn, and for reasons i wont go into, started a war with FF
PIMP - still going strong
SS - holds the most ops of all clans on Pluto
SXR - still around, getting stronger if anything
NDA - now CA, holds a few ops now and then, but weaker than SXR
Legion - not much has changed here :D
crackheads - nor here :p
BRTF - main CM clan, just merged with DR, but seems to be struggling after a few major setbacks
Spirit - The remains of Gang. Holding a few ops consistently
TgR - Now FA, and the only significant FA combat clan.

I think that's just about everything.

garyu69
24-09-03, 19:17
Choose Tangent,

Join eXo

Own everyone

Get moaned at by everyone

ITS FUN!

[TgR]KILLER
25-09-03, 01:06
Originally posted by Lethys
Current situation on Pluto:

BRTF - main CM clan, just merged with DR, but seems to be struggling after a few major setbacks

Hmm.. i heard that DR died.. din't know they moved to BRTF tho..

TgR - Now FA, and the only significant FA combat clan.

:D we try :p

I think that's just about everything.

Syntax-Error
25-09-03, 01:52
Join ExO . act really hard die really fast bitch moan threaten and acting like ass's then try and accuse anyone who says anything to you that you doing like of "abuse" and foring you to quit the game.. lol

anyhow. TgR are small as yet. but we hope to become leet and kill someone... like ExO.....or..... ExO..... perhaps some ExO too.

then take some OPs.. (from ExO if they have any)

Marx
25-09-03, 02:09
Nothing really amazingly different.

Same clans, different factions.

:D

ezza
25-09-03, 02:10
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Join ExO . act really hard die really fast bitch moan threaten and acting like ass's then try and accuse anyone who says anything to you that you doing like of "abuse" and foring you to quit the game.. lol

anyhow. TgR are small as yet. but we hope to become leet and kill someone... like ExO.....or..... ExO..... perhaps some ExO too.

then take some OPs.. (from ExO if they have any)

do i detect a theme here?:p

Huijari
25-09-03, 08:01
Join some FA clan. TG protects you (Or should ;))

Ferabukoo
25-09-03, 18:22
NDA weaker than SXR ?!?! Has hell frozen oveR? :p :lol:

Hmm I might just have to be a black dragon, and just pk people. Is there copbots in pp still and anti city cant come into city?

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 18:28
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
NDA weaker than SXR ?!?! Has hell frozen oveR? :p :lol:

Hmm I might just have to be a black dragon, and just pk people. Is there copbots in pp still and anti city cant come into city?

Bah dont listen to them tards...
Weve absically been rebulnding a new clan with a big clan's name so alot of tits been hassling us etc just so they can say they ''pwnd NDA'' etc, I found it fuckin hilarious when my clanless rank /18 APU was killed at MB by a certain TG clan, then got DM'd by the tank saying how he's just owned the NDA leader etc, like he was in clan chat, so I log me PE, whi IS the NDA leader and also conveniently at MB and kill him :)

Ferabukoo
25-09-03, 18:38
hey fenix you still play at nights.. like after 8 or 9 estern... cause i might bring back my apu and ppu.. prolly reroll my apu and turn him into a pe.. so me and you can go do some shizznit.

hmm sounds like a lot of fun.

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 18:41
Yea NDA is pretty small now.

:(

Ferabukoo
25-09-03, 18:45
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

lol :/ as long as i can pk and gank some fools im alright... i might have to get my acount back this weekend... how would you get your acount back..

\\Fényx//
25-09-03, 18:46
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

21 members online the other night o_O No 'inactive' players, theres generally always someone on as the ppl me and raycor have picked are ppl that play alot of NC

[Edit]

And another note, would everyone please stop the shit talk with NDA, u know? I dont wanna see NDA die out, and we are now far from that as weve got new life into the clan, weve done some practice OP runs, were learning to fight together as a new team, so please stop teh shit talking about how were all small skillless players that are hardly on, and that NDA is dead o_O

Ferabukoo
25-09-03, 23:00
so fenix.. you still play all the time?

if so i might come back, but.. I dont want to if nobody plays in my time zone. Hmm fenix you still get on teamspeak.. if so send me a pm

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 10:14
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
so fenix.. you still play all the time?

if so i might come back, but.. I dont want to if nobody plays in my time zone. Hmm fenix you still get on teamspeak.. if so send me a pm

Weve got a new teamspeak server hosted by hinch :) might be sorting out some new oog forums aswell, and ya, i never log for anything other than a few hours sleep and for work :p we colonised P1 lastnight aswell lol like 10 of us there 8| more there than most ppl have seen online for a few months, yea were pretty active now, not so much in OP fights atm more like clan hunting and other shit :) DM me if you come back to pluto and ill sort you out.

SigmaDraconis
26-09-03, 11:41
Same Clans, New Factions as marx stated ^^

Any new clans are just spinoffs of old clans :\

And tho tis completely unrelated Lethys...FF declared war on DarK :)

Nexxy
26-09-03, 11:45
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are now the biggest BD clan though...

SigmaDraconis
26-09-03, 11:51
lol omg r u guys actually gonna stay as TMNT now or is cracky just having some fun?

evs
26-09-03, 12:25
allied: FF,Spirit
neutral - friend: TgR, kAe and general TS clans
neutral - ignore: Legion, Gentech, NC Precinct 1
neutral - sometimes fight: Crackheads, NDA
enemy low threat level: BRTF,]t[, NC CIA, TGM, SXR (though we like most of SXR :))
enemy kos level: SS, DarK

Nexxy
26-09-03, 14:56
whats wrong with being TMNT?Guess what one i am...GUESS!!!!

And yeah we are sticking with it.

\\Fényx//
26-09-03, 14:57
Originally posted by Nexxy
whats wrong with being TMNT?Guess what one i am...GUESS!!!!

And yeah we are sticking with it.

there wasnt a gay turtle was there ?

Nexxy
26-09-03, 14:58
oh that hurts, really it does. Why so mean :( WHY SO GODDAMN MEAN :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(